The best songs produced/written by female idols

• Official Post

This thread needs LE love!

She's written and produced basically every EXID song and she's written several songs for other artists.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Why did they age restrict it??

This is a darn pretty song

I remember rinsing this song out back in the day

I would play it everyday for like a month or two

But it is still a bop and has aged well!

Our maknae; Jang Won-young participated in the writing process <3:claps:

That is talent!

Only 16 and already getting involved in the creative process

• Why did they age restrict it??

This is a darn pretty song

Your guess is as good as anyone's. There's nothing adult about the video, some speculate that is because possibly there's a some butt shots but with context it's not for sexual reasons. Hyoyeon herself said the MV director focused more on women empowerment and body image. Plus it's certainly got nothing on the tons of other kpop MVs which have a more direct sexual vibe (sexy dances, boob shots, singing about sex etc)

It's SM fucking their artists for fun

• Uh Oh by (G)I-DLE is my favourite song right now , and Soyeon was one of the songwriters :lover1:

External Content www.youtube.com

Anything Soyeon produces I inhale instantly

She is extremely talented

Fully written and composed <3

Such a sweet, soul filling jazzy song

Thank you for sharing

This thread needs LE love!

She's written and produced basically every EXID song and she's written several songs for other artists.

It's been a while since I've heard Me & You

My god what a bop that song is

Omg no way she wrote THE Troublemaker??

• Your guess is as good as anyone's. There's nothing adult about the video, some speculate that is because possibly there's a some butt shots but with context it's not for sexual reasons. Hyoyeon herself said the MV director focused more on women empowerment and body image. Plus it's certainly got nothing on the tons of other kpop MVs which have a more direct sexual vibe (sexy dances, boob shots, singing about sex etc)

It's SM fucking their artists for fun

Well I can't say I'm surprised

Sabotaging their artists= It's an SM thing :clown:

• Breathing some life back into this thread

LMM- by Hwasa

She co-wrote and co-composed this

• The main vocal wrote and produced this. She snapped and played to the groups strengths.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!