Rosé x Zayn collab is being rumoured rn

• Rosé got followed by Zayn's manager, he has been recording for his new album in NYC while Rosé has been working with Jack Antonoff in the electric lady studios, the recording studio that is mostly used by Taylor Swift, who is close to Zayn since they collabed back in 2017 and now he is dating Selena too, taking those facts its not far fetched to say that they could know each other and/or maybe there is a collab in works

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Nono, I was wrong I went to check his discography and apparently he released an album during covid , not sure if it was before or after he broke up with Gigi, but still like 1 or 2 years ago

Yeeesh! It must have flopped bad because I had no idea.

I need to go check it out.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• Zayn is such a flake, I can't see this actually happening. His projects always fall through cause he doesn't show up or bails. Plus I haven't forgiven him for how he treated Gigi, so they can keep it.

• :eyes:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

BlinkTaglist

“ < 4 you & her

• Zayn is such a flake, I can't see this actually happening. His projects always fall through cause he doesn't show up or bails.

Is that due to his anxiety?

I like his voice too and wouldn’t mind hearing that track before it drops.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!