I'm kinda interested with this reality show concept

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

A show where the leaders from two groups are switched and they gotta deal and manage the other group. Make it for a week, since if it only 1 day, it could be an awkward day or the members aren't showing their usual behavior.

Yujin gonna lead Sakura, Yunjin, Kazuha and Eunchae.

Chaewon gonna lead Gaeul, Rei, Wonyoung, Liz and Leeseo.

Lol chaewon might get some time of relaxation....

Before REI showering her with her infinite love and affection ¬‿¬

Run Chaewon, run

Then having a night therapy session with Gaeul, sharing how hard it is to be the smallest unnie..

Also 3000 ft Wonyoung gonna cling to her and wouldn't let her go home ^^

And Yujin might karaoke-ing 24/7 with Yunjin, Kazuha and Eunchae ^^

Also, I want to see how things gonna unfold for Moonsua in Nmixx and Haewon in Billlie

For bgs, idk much about bgs. Maybe someone will reply what combinations of bgs that would be funny/hilarious?

• Leaders position on majority of kpop groups are mostly for formality tho, most leaders don't do much aside for basic stuff like starting greeting etc, kpop groups have have got managers and staff teams for doing actual management work.

• Didn't know that BP had a leader??

No, but they're about to. Kim Nam Joon about to hit 'em with Smooth Like Butter. ¬‿¬¬‿¬¬‿¬¬‿¬ .

Anyways, on a serious note. I think it'll be fun, the girls would probably start complain to the new leader of what their old leader used to do. 'Yujin nags all the time! she didn't read my msg, she shower with shoes on!' lmao.

Honestly if anything, they need to bring back shows like Xman, Loveletter, FO and etc. Now THAT'S content.

---======---

• Leaders position on majority of kpop groups are mostly for formality tho, most leaders don't do much aside for basic stuff like starting greeting etc, kpop groups have have got managers and staff teams for doing actual management work.

Depends group-by-group and company-by-company. In many groups, leaders are in charge of making sure the group greets well, are well-behaved, go through all stages etc properly. That's why leaders are often the ones to get scolded when things go south or when the group gets into trouble (case in point: SHINee recently said that Onew would get asked 'do you want to get scolded separately or as a group' by SM management when the group messed up).

Leaders are also the liaison between the group and the management. Namjoon himself spoke about how leaders are sometimes the only members to sit in on meetings with the higher ups etc. If the group has any complaints, terms etc, the leaders are usually the ones that convey it to the management.

In some groups, they're also in-charge of keeping peace and making sure personal issues don't affect their stages.

Apink Chorong was in-charge of making sure all the members do well on stage despite not being the main dancer just because she was the leader.

That's why you see so many members thanking their leaders and empathizing over how hard their role is. Sure, they aren't doing actual management work like Team Leaders in corporate settings, but they still have more responsibility than other group members.

• No, but they're about to. Kim Nam Joon about to hit 'em with Smooth Like Butter. ¬‿¬¬‿¬¬‿¬¬‿¬ .

Anyways, on a serious note. I think it'll be fun, the girls would probably start complain to the new leader of what their old leader used to do. 'Yujin nags all the time! she didn't read my msg, she shower with shoes on!' lmao.

Honestly if anything, they need to bring back shows like Xman, Loveletter, FO and etc. Now THAT'S content.

Bring back Star Golden Bell and Crime Scene pls. So many idols got popular off of those shows.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!