Soyeon is really crazy.

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

When talking about a producer- idol, we usually talks about an idol who write, arrange and composing their own song. But, out of several names in the industry, I guess Soyeon is the craziest one...

Participating in several survival show (at least 3 from what I remembered), she got a small nickname of "monster that are born from survival show" (mentioned in Jessie's shorterview). She may not won that produce, nor the unpretty rapstar, and neither the queendom. But she took all of it as a lesson. Having producing and gave a big input even from gidle's debut, it's been years of work from her, years of experience. I guess this may be the things that makes some new survival show asked her to be one of the judges. She knows what the trainees will be going through, she knows the hurdle and by directing gidle for years, she can pick up any of their details to be improved on.

Fantasy boys is the newest survival show where she is the judge and the producer. At this semifinal, there is a stage when each producer make their own song and tried to pick the most suitable member with the concept they had in mind.

On the vid above, Soyeon said that if she had the name and the money, those 7 chosen boys will be the group that she will producing and debuting...

And I think this is why she is crazy. Most of the time, when I see a banter about a self-producing idols or a producer-idol, it's usually only within the realm of song making, or at some extent, the comeback's theme.

But here soyeon is now already "produced" her own group. I also want to mention her interview (that I've shared here days ago) about what groups that becomes a threat for her.

No, she didn't look at those idols, she is locking her eyes on the person behind those idols. Their producer, their director, the real head and the hand that are working behind the stage...

She is crazy because she already did this when she is still an idol. I think this could be her own advantage against other producer since they might didn't know or didn't have the first hand experience as the idol themselves.

And I think, it would be interesting if somehow cube gets a ton of money and make their own audition-survival program. They will 100% asked Soyeon to be the producer, or heck maybe it will be Soyeon's own initiation to do this..

Well, unless she decided to leave cube and make her own company, heck she even had 2 writer/composer already on her side, minnie and yuqi. And being a well-known rapper, it would be easy for her to gather some rapper baby.

The tldr is, she is really on her own league.

• It makes me wonder, had any big4 called her?

Because if I was a higherups in big4, I'll snatched her from cube

I think they'd be more interested in (g)i-dle as a group rather than in Soyeon alone. But when (g)i-dle becomes available for signing, they will be a 7yo group. I don't know if companies see older groups as valuable/profitable as younger ones. I mean, their goal is rather to launch the new big thing and make as much money as possible with fresh bloods that are still under their initial contract. Renewed groups have contracts that are more advantageous than rookies', plus their schedules tend to become lighter.

The Big4 don't need (G)I-DLE as they have IVE, NewJeans, LSRF... Cube on the other hand desperately needs (G)I-DLE; so I suspect they'll offer them the best deal for renewal.

Also, if they're interested in producer Soyeon, they don't have to sign her for that.

• wasn't her nickname MNet's Daughter? ^^ or was that Jessi?

also about Soyeon just one of her flaws in MTG was that she said she understands that 'pretty friend' is needed in team to attract people, she said this about visual

but when people judged high some pretty girl then she was mad :sweat:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I don't know if companies see older groups as valuable/profitable as younger ones. I mean, their goal is rather to launch the new big thing and make as much money as possible with fresh bloods that are still under their initial contract.

Well, that's what I mean.

I want to snatch her to produce a new group for me. If I was a higherup in HYBE, I'll give her the same thing like Min Heejin. And seeing that MHJ already had newjeans, I think I will have Soyeon to make a new bg instead, since the market on bg is still hard to break.

I'll give her the time to figuring out what kind of concept that will work to charm the gp.

Also, if they're interested in producer Soyeon, they don't have to sign her for that.

But I think it's more better if she fully reside within my company, because if she is still in cube, cube will only be the distraction.

And yes, I'll snatch Soyeon only at first, because Yuqi and Minnie will follow along after they heard how are things much much better in big4.

so I suspect they'll offer them the best deal for renewal.

Yeah I'm curious at what will cube offer so that they can stay behind ^^

Anything besides sentimental value

She is a monster indeed. I am looking forward to what will she do when she gets the power in future

Me too. I wonder what path she will choose after the 7 year contract is up.

Will she still continuing as an idol? Or will she continuing as a person behind the veil?

• wasn't her nickname MNet's Daughter? ^^ or was that Jessi?

Turns out both are her nicks ^^

External Content youtu.be

• She was already crazy good years ago, even back in Queendom. A good person will only get better if they keep practicing, but she's beyond good. Majority of GIDLE recent songs are pretty fun and catchy, plus they are also doing well too.

When they debuted, I thought she was the female version of GD. Talented, charismas on stage and can produces for the team.

---======---

• She was already crazy good years ago, even back in Queendom. A good person will only get better if they keep practicing, but she's beyond good. Majority of GIDLE recent songs are pretty fun and catchy, plus they are also doing well too.

When they debuted, I thought she was the female version of GD. Talented, charismas on stage and can produces for the team.

Yes! Their performances in qd are always interesting. Heck even when in qd2, people using their Lion performance to shade other performances in qd2.

Ntm that they are still a friggin rookie back then, only showing that they are really that good. Tbh sometimes I think that gidle should be responsible to make mnet thinks it's okay to put rookie against other experienced groups in queendom ^^

• Yes! Their performances in qd are always interesting. Heck even when in qd2, people using their Lion performance to shade other performances in qd2.

Ntm that they are still a friggin rookie back then, only showing that they are really that good. Tbh sometimes I think that gidle should be responsible to make mnet thinks it's okay to put rookie against other experienced groups in queendom ^^

I think that might be interesting, because you'll never know which rookie group will show up, and even give us pleasant surprises.

Just like MMM during their rookie year, went on Immortal Song 2 to compete with veterans only 6 months after their debut (I can spaz about them all day). Red Velvet was there too, but only 3 members if I recalled.

---======---

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!