KISS OF LIFE, NATTY

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• OMG i dont even recognize her :cryc: .

I loved her solo debut with Nineteen, it was criminally underrated. And Stayc literally copied her Teddy Bear song tbh X(.

She deserves to succeed. I wish Thai fans in particular would stop obsessing over just Lisa and the Baemon girls and give Natty a chance, that could literally make the difference between this group surviving or crashing.

• OMG i dont even recognize her :cryc: .

I loved her solo debut with Nineteen, it was criminally underrated. And Stayc literally copied her Teddy Bear song tbh X(.

She deserves to succeed. I wish Thai fans in particular would stop obsessing over just Lisa and the Baemon girls and give Natty a chance, that could literally make the difference between this group surviving or crashing.

Interesting, I might check out her works when I got the time..

• Oh another Thai idol - yey!! but I can’t tell much re her talent e.g., voice - from the clip. Wishing her luck though!

There’s a segment of Thai KPOP fans that are YG stans but there are more fans that aren’t. Don’t believe everything you see online from just a few posts. Thai KPOP fans support lots of different groups but may not be loud about it. But for new groups, it might take a bit of time and good promotions here.

• Oh another Thai idol - yey!! but I can’t tell much re her talent e.g., voice - from the clip. Wishing her luck though!

There’s a segment of Thai KPOP fans that are YG stans but there are more fans that aren’t. Don’t believe everything you see online from just a few posts. Thai KPOP fans support lots of different groups but may not be loud about it. But for new groups, it might take a bit of time and good promotions here.

She's actually talented with great singing and dance skills, she appeard on Sixteen with Twice member and Idol school

One of her songs

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

and her on idol school

External Content youtu.be

• Oh another Thai idol - yey!! but I can’t tell much re her talent e.g

she's a great singer

and a really really talented dancer

actually she one of the most well rounded contestant in Sixteen (the survival show of Twice)

and even went to the final, JYP just decided to not maker her debut because he considered that she was too young to debut with Twice

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

• External Content www.youtube.com

Her literal debut song, she killed it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!