LISA THROWS A DOLL GIVEN BY A FAN AS IT HAD A CAMERA

• Doesn't security check before allow people to the concert or there is no checking at all. I think it's better to put bodyguards around everytime in these type of public events one video will ruin their entire idol life not to mention post depression.

• I'm guessing this sort of thing has happened to her and a lot of idols, so that's why she immediately understand. I heard there are many hidden cameras in Korea. There are many perverts who even put it in their workplaces. This was even the subject of korean dramas.

I think at fanmeets the members and security make sure to check stuff.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

All of them got this ring and other idols got it also apparently has Camera/Tracker in it.

• Ngl everytime I saw idols receiving gifts at the airport or elsewhere, I always thought how easy to put some tracker or listening devices in it

okay i never thought of tracking devices in airport gifts and considering female idols usually reach out past security staffs to receive fan gifts there i'm so concerned

because if they reject or not looking at those gifts they'll be called names and people making up gossip

why can't fans just be happy having fun with the activity and leave their safety alone wtf

• thats probably why many companies don't allow gifts anymore.

Yup this is why you can't have nice things. After fans started doing shit like that. Most companies day no presents. If it is accepted it has to be sealed unopened packages with clear labels from where it came from. Example fans buying a idol a iphone it has to be directly from a electronics store with receipt and sealed unopened for them to even consider accepting it

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!