FIFTY FIFTY getting hate on Pann, they made it

• [enter-talk] FIFTY FIFTY IS BETTER OFF WITH JUST 2 PEOPLE AT THIS POINT

bypannchoa
    May 26, 2023

AVvXsEjTSNqaKcFNqGw5iclrrdBeG5wXeMpaVHQUivLfLwwe723_XoxZyqWl7g656TodAPZxsSzP3mJSWkqyqZ5-xzShnVmpZyx2hQuuW2QkNX6v9kMQfuKzR3UtWAFa_Trz23qctLC08NEI9q-xHrifXAiqOBAYjHkBnV76z-IxlBKlfzx5XhdKWNO8wdMl=s16000
    The 1st and 3rd member from the left are the vocal membersThey're also both the tallest
    Their visuals also stand out the most, and they suit each other
    If you look at the MV, the 2 rappers' surgery are so obvious that they look so so ㅠ
    And if you listened to their songs, the rap parts break the flow of the song and the quality of the song is lowered whenever they rap
    I feel like they'll hit way bigger if they just went with 2 people

post response:
    [+232][-95]
    original post: here

1. [+99, -6]
    They should've just gotten rid of the rap in all their songs, the moment they start rapping, it ruins the mood

2. [+78, -5]
    I know that in the past, for a group, they had their main members and the members shedding the spotlight on the main member, but now, I realize, all members need to shine for your group to hit big

3. [+70, -14]
    Oh there's a hate post about them on Pann, finally they're starting to hit big domestically

4. [+36, -1]
    Just remove their parts, it's my first time seeing an idol group with such severe line distribution

5. [+29,- 27]
    Saena is a good dancer and she's f*cking pretty, what are you saying?

6. [+22, -3]
    I do agree that they should remove the rappers, but those 2 vocal members have such similar images, that it's rather better that they have a mixture of people with strong distinct features no?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Why didn't i hear any rap :/

bc you only listened to the english version that went viral

the korean version got rap

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• of course hater nation is winning, this worldom full of hater nation and payola and frauding, bet you YG, SM, JYP, starship all dem bout to be paying hater nation to take 5050 down, they fraid of dem. YG know flop babymonster will never have a HIT like cupid ever in their entire career-a. they all on struggle bus. now knetz out here mad at rapping and plastic surgery, those idiots. those bafoons. nobody can WIN in this worldom, nobody can PREVAIL in our universary. we just gots to get rid of these peoples out here mad and payola-ing. frauds will win on this earth but you know where they won't win...heaven. #TRUTHEMS

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• bc you only listened to the english version that went viral

the korean version got rap

Rap is literally the best part of the song. Otherwise, it's just a Doja Cat retread, still good, but fairly generic.

• the version of cupid without rap is the one to go viral for a reason! their raps are not the best and the vocalists are great

thats also the english version

I still dont think its fair to just kick out half of the group

maybe the rappers can sing too, just havent been given a chance

• thats also the english version

Keena has a nice singing voice too but people wouldn't know because ..well ignorance :pepe-shrug:

They definitely can. Keena sang an ost pre debut. She has an unique voice

External Content youtu.be

And Saena sings well too. She is the one who start the song

• Keena has a nice singing voice too but people wouldn't know because ..well ignorance :pepe-shrug:

They definitely can. Keena sang an ost pre debut. She has an unique voice

And Saena sings well too. She is the one who start the song

so they can be a 4 member vocalists

knetz being mean to 2/4 members for no reason

I don't think they should be kicked out, one of them is a great dancer for example, I just think they should either get better at rapping or rap less. They all sing too. Some groups and some songs don't need 'rap' parts. Idol rapping is barely rap at times. Some groups have amazing rap lines where you can hear actual rap, and some have whatever they have.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!