SHIITTTT, SOYEON AIN'T SCARED WITH NEWJEANS, IVE AND LE SSERAFIM. SHE IS MORE SCARED FOR THE PEOPLE BEHIND THOSE GROUPS

• Since she was in charge of gidle's concepting, she saw the real threat behind of these top 4th gen ggs: Min Heejin of newjeans, Seo Hyunjo of IVE and Kim Sunghyun of Le Sserafim.

As if it was a war of the historical kingdoms, she is the general and she is wary of the other kingdom's general.

While the other idols are dancing or modelling, Soyeon is playing 4d chess against their producer...

20230527_174832.jpg

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Just like she said:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• that's like a bigger picture lol

External Content www.youtube.com

• Obviously the real pressure Soyeon faces is as a producer, not as an idol/performer. She said (in the same interview I think) that keeping up with the pace of kpop groups is the challenging thing. After Nxde, she didn't have any ideas anymore; she came up with Queencard shortly before release.

• Obviously the real pressure Soyeon faces is as a producer, not as an idol/performer. She said (in the same interview I think) that keeping up with the pace of kpop groups is the challenging thing. After Nxde, she didn't have any ideas anymore; she came up with Queencard shortly before release.

Yeah, I always wonder when will she reached the limit of her creative vision..

I hope for the next one, the burden will be shared and the member will helped her to share their ideas :pleading:

• It would be awesome if Minnie or Yuqi work on the title track next time. They compose amazing bsides I think they could have great ideas for the title track and general concept too

I think Minnie composes great, enchanting melodies but I fear her style would clash with how the audience now perceives (G)I-DLE. Since TOMBOY, the group's title tracks have been very straightforward, very in your face, unapologetically banging. TOMBOY, Queencard, this is the kind of songs that make crowds sing out loud in arenas. Yuqi's style is closer to this style than Minnie's but I'm not sure she's there yet.

So even though I enjoy Minnie's and Yuqi's compositions, I don't know how they would fare in charts and the public's eye. It would be interesting to witness, albeit risky.

• I think Minnie composes great, enchanting melodies but I fear her style would clash with how the audience now perceives (G)I-DLE. Since TOMBOY, the group's title tracks have been very straightforward, very in your face, unapologetically banging. TOMBOY, Queencard, this is the kind of songs that make crowds sing out loud in arenas. Yuqi's style is closer to this style than Minnie's but I'm not sure she's there yet.

So even though I enjoy Minnie's and Yuqi's compositions, I don't know how they would fare in charts and the public's eye. It would be interesting to witness, albeit risky.

I agree with you, it would be a totally different style so I doubt they will do it in the near future or ever, but I would love to see it

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!