Whoever Jungkook is revealed to be dating will be the most impactful and talked about couple in kpop ever

• For 2 reasons.

1. He's the most popular and known idol. I don't think people know how the WC has forever changed the trajectory of his popularity but it has and I'm hearing some of my friends (men) who know of him because of the WC. And also the fact that BTS gets covered by world news, expect major news outlets reporting on it.

2. He's also the most overprotected and overshipped idol. ARMY still treat him as a baby or that he's afraid of girls because he's the youngest. But also so many will turn on him whichever way you look at it.. Many delusions and y/n would be shattered. Just from this point alone his dating will be the most viewed/talked about/mentioned in kpop history.

Bonus 3rd reason. If he dates a female idol that has more lesbian energy like Sana or Irene, that would be the most talked it couple ever. But if he dates someone normal, it still won't matter because he has the power to have army implode on themselves, the female idol"s fandom he's dating implode on themselves and the media and non fans loving every minute of it and fanning the flames.

So if this forum wants to revive from the ashes, Jungkook needs to be revealed to be dating.

• fans will go crazy but I'm not gonna lose my mind. ever since he got that bob on this head I have stopped caring about him. he got that bang and bob combo I just cannot take it. to whoever he dating, bless them because they gonna need jesus once armys find out he's dating them and no I don't mean mature army I mean those army you see on tiktok crying to a taehyung cut out after hearing the news that he's dating jennie. IF whatever dating scandal he endows himself in revives this BORING LACKLUSTER forum then I will be thanking jungkook for the rest of MY LIFE.

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• he already had a "dating scandal" and it was a huge fucking mess, esp because the rumored person wasnt even a celebrity and wasnt someone stans expected (iirc she smoked and was a tattoo artist). they both got extreme hate :pepe-shame: worse for the non celebrity since she didnt have a fandom to protect her.

if he has one now though, i dont think there will be anywhere near a mess as it was last time.. even if him and BTS have gotten much more massive, seeing as theyre in a hiatus and tae already helped break a lot of the fandoms fantasies :pepe-narrow-eyes: or maybe this is just wishful thinking.

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• from previous experience, I can just wish that he dates privately for some time because the moment his dating news broke out, it will be a mess for both him and his partner especially if it is someone not from industry. He has the most Y/n and delulu stans among bts.

May be after some years and after one or two more bts dating news, fandom will be a lot less delulu and could accept him dating peacefully.

But at the same time you never know the future, I thought the same about taehyung but surprisingly his dating news have mostly positive reactions. May be it's because jennie is very well liked in Korea.

• OMFG #FREEJUNGKOOK FROM KPOP STANS!

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

SpectacularGleefulInvisiblerail-max-1mb.gif

• OMFG #FREEJUNGKOOK FROM KPOP STANS!

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

SpectacularGleefulInvisiblerail-max-1mb.gif

Your signature is so cute... :flop:

• Seriously what does it matter? Some K pop fans just spend their entire time following the love lives of idols. I have never been bothered by such a thing. If he is linked to someone, good for him but I get tired of fans trying to play match maker to idols. They just can't stand to see them single. Sad imo,

• fans will go crazy but I'm not gonna lose my mind. ever since he got that bob on this head I have stopped caring about him. he got that bang and bob combo I just cannot take it. to whoever he dating, bless them because they gonna need jesus once armys find out he's dating them and no I don't mean mature army I mean those army you see on tiktok crying to a taehyung cut out after hearing the news that he's dating jennie. IF whatever dating scandal he endows himself in revives this BORING LACKLUSTER forum then I will be thanking jungkook for the rest of MY LIFE.

• External Content twitter.com

He's so adorable.... :flop::danceb:

• I hope JK end dating a man. Would be fun to see all the homophobic armys go crazy :pepe-hehe::pepe-hehe:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Yo that shit would be fuckin hilarious ahh the clown 🤡 🤡 🤡 world would implode it's soo damn funny and hypocritical how many fangirls are ship happy of shipping them with members or other idol friends they have 🤣🤣🤡🤡 but would go batshit homophobic if they were actually gay 🤡 alot of these fans are queerbaiters they like the concept of gayness but not gay people 🤡🤡 real mind boggling shit the mental gymnastics i tell ya🤣🤡

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!