4th Gen Boy Group fans. Sell me your faves,

• Oh, and TAN. They're temporary, but their songs impressed me. I like the members too.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I like the txt tracks, but only like blessed-cursed of the enhyphen ones. I think my biggest hurdle with enhyphen is the vocal processing. It's really slathered on.

• sell you my faves

i don't even know where to start

Welp *cracks knuckles*

ABLUE - having a comeback soon

debut album was pretty good

Ateez was already mentioned i'm not gonna spam them

BAE173 - Stan for talent and Hangyul - 5th place on Peak Time

BXB - Former TRCNG

They grew on me during peak time

BZ-Boys - i fell in love after Bon the leader begged and pleaded for people to give them a listen

DKB - 4th on Peak Time, they are INSANE

E'last - my favorite mini atiny's their energy level is right up there with ateez

F.able - they are so underrated but i like their music

Ghost9 - LOVE LOVE LOVE them

Just B - with lim jimin, dy, geonu, you can't go wrong

plus bops

Luminous - STAN MY BOYS STAN THEM RIGHT NOW JUST DO IT

M.O.N.T - 6th place on peak time INSANE AMAZING STEADY LIVE VOCALS GREAT ENERGY AND THEY ARE JUST DOWNRIGHT AMAZING plus 3 members so easy to figure out who's who!

Nine.I - they are cute i Like them...plus they have Vahn

TRENDZ - just stop everything go stan

do it

right now

do it

VeriVery - VIXX little bro's i didn't start liking them til the face series and they've been amazing since

I don't really consider them 4th generation since they are all BIGFLO members but they changed their name and re-debuted as WE:A so here's WE:A

WeNU - if you want a vocal heavy group with an amazing range i'd go for them they are working on new stuff according to Heechan

Xeed - THEY HAVE DOHA HELLO. they just debuted

Xodiac - I HAVE NEVER BEEN MORE EXCITED IN A LONG TIME THEN FOR THIS GROUP THEY HAVE THE LIVE VOCALS, THEY HAVE THE CHOREOGRAPHY, THE TALENT, THE EVERYTHING STAN XODIAC

enjoy you're welcome

• Here's some pre-debut groups that i'm hoping debut sometime soon

Dignity - grew immensely on peak time

IB147 - currently promoting in japan while they prepare for korean debut

VI'ENX - Xeed's brother group they have a pre-debut mv out

• Okay whatever you ask for.

TXT: bunch of frauds singing on stage about blue sky and drugs. they just crazy and they just no name. But they is artistic and they is scrapping by, they is.

Stray Kids: no money no life no happiness. major problems in that head, having a comeback that has no concept, think they chefs, think they change the world, just sinister. but they always in the news and they always got something going for them. they so amazing.

Ateez: make music but don't make anything of coherent substance. have no livelihood, live for sin, have fans but do they really? making noise and bops, always screaming, always gay baiting, just weird people. love them.

All the boy groups I know of, rest all flops no name no life.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!