Rei absence has really hurt IVE for me

• If I had to pick a favorite current girl group it would be IVE. I don't love them but I do like them a lot. At this point in my life it's impossible for me to ever love a girl group again. But IVE is the only group I really keep tabs on because their music has been awesome and because of Rei and Leeseo.

But holy crap have I been so uninterested in their latest comeback with Rei on the sidelines. I haven't even watched one music show performance of I AM. The song is really good but if Rei is not there helping perform it then I quickly lose interest. She's too vital to the group for me. It's like the heart of the group is missing.

I know this is pretty much the case everytime any group loses a member. This is why I will never be able to put 4 Walls over Pink Tape or Red Light. As good as it is it still feels a tad empty without Sulli.

Has this ever happened to you and a group you stan?

• I don't get why she is off for so long

if it would be leg injury then she wouldn't film that own variety walking through Seoul

so it must be either upper body injury or some illness

unless she got covid and they didn't want to postpone whole comeback performances so they've just sidelined Rei

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

if it would be leg injury then she wouldn't film that own variety walking through Seoul

unless she got covid and they didn't want to postpone whole comeback performances so they've just sidelined Rei

she had a Heart Palpitation issue. In a nutshell, it's a condition where your heart is beating irregularly.

That's why she took a long absent from a stage because performing is a heavy activity.

Yeah it's a little strange. I'm watching the dance practice for I AM that they just uploaded a few minuets ago and you see all that work they have to put in for a new realease and then Rei doesn't even get to participate after all that work. But she seems to be fine in her new youtube channel but then again I don't know when those videos were filmed.

• I miss Rei

I don't get why she is off for so long

I never got the impression that it was just due to physical

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

• she had a Heart Palpitation issue. In a nutshell, it's a condition where your heart is beating irregularly.

That's why she took a long absent from a stage because performing is a heavy activity.

yeah but you can have that one for example due to stress

or even panic

so I don't know, she seemed really well in recent vlogs

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• yeah but you can have that one for example due to stress

or even panic

so I don't know, she seemed really well in recent vlogs

Yeah they must have come on suddenly and maybe caused by something else cause like I said she put in a lot of hard work for this comeback and then to just suddenly not participate is strange.

• Imma be honest and maybe offend some Rei fans but i honestly dont even notice her missing. The stages have actually been much cleaner with five, instead of six members, although that's not Rei's fault obviously, the choreographer shoulda done a better job with the six member choreo. Whether she comes back soon or goes on a lengthy hiatus, i dont think it much matters to Ive's popularity and success. They have Ahnyoungz, two of the top 5 best singles of the year, and Korea by the b*llz :flower-cutie:

• Imma be honest and maybe offend some Rei fans but i honestly dont even notice her missing. The stages have actually been much cleaner with five, instead of six members, although that's not Rei's fault obviously, the choreographer shoulda done a better job with the six member choreo. Whether she comes back soon or goes on a lengthy hiatus, i dont think it much matters to Ive's popularity and success. They have Ahnyoungz, two of the top 5 best singles of the year, and Korea by the b*llz :flower-cutie:

Rei is one of the most popular members though. At least on twitter, she have the most likes in her posts. The stage performances were really nice, but I also felt her absence. She is one of the most charismatic members after all.

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

Besides the mv and studio choom. Where was the ot6 performances? She left when the album was released? How can you notice someoone missing when they are actually not even there. Rei is the third most popular with sometimes the most engagement

• Besides the mv and studio choom. Where was the ot6 performances? She left when the album was released? How can you notice someoone missing when they are actually not even there. Rei is the third most popular with sometimes the most engagement

The choreo just looks crowded and messy. It's much more aesthetically pleasing with five.

• The choreo just looks crowded and messy. It's much more aesthetically pleasing with five.

This is why I've always preferred 5 member girl groups.

Now you have me thinking who would I personally remove from IVE to make a permanent 5 member group?

I would remove Gaeul. Nothing against her but I like Leeseo a lot more of the two shortest members who sometimes look like sisters.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!