Comeback that people said were weaker than previous one but you found it to be better?

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• It's not weak by being unpopular or shit, because it's a very nice song, but it's weak by being almost not promoted cause the company is a butthole and fucked the group by changing their name and than forgetting to promote the name-change so that people still keep being interested into the group: TFN - AMAZON

Catchy as hell, but MLD is a very sus company who thought changing the group's name right before the release of that MV without enough promo for the new name ... ya know what, sucks tho. TFN was literally one of the strongest rookies in the year where they debuted and MLD just fucked it after just 1 year

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• I think Queencard being better than NXDE is not that unpopular of an opinion :melon_think:

I also liked LOCO a lot. But Unforgiven just doesn't compare to Antifragile for me, I probably listened 10 times more to Antifragile.

Now for my own very easy pick for this category: GIRLS. This is my most listened to aespa song now and it aged really well, still listening to it regularly.

• I'm with you on all of these, I loved In The Morning and felt it was such a better direction than Not Shy and then I adored Loco

mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• GIRLS. This is my most listened to aespa song now and it aged really well, still listening to it regularly

Same, even if i wouldn't say i would consider it better than savage

But yeah tbh i don't understand the hate people have for girls

Because actually to me it sounds like the song that people would like the most from aespa TT after BM because Girls is less experimental than NL and Savage

And sound to me much more public friendly than their previous tt

And it's exactly what people have been asking since NL from aespa

So i really don't have any idea why so much people consider GIRLS to be one of their weakest TT, It's a mystery for me

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!