Share your Favorite F(X) Songs! A Thread For Drew_B

• Share your Favorite FX Songs! A Thread For Drew_B

f-x-20082022-1.webp

Hello all. As some of you may know, my brother @Drew_B's ultimate is F(X). They are near and dear to his heart.

One of the most legendary groups in kpop. With some of the most excited music and style that have ever come out of this industry

Occupying a unique and ecclectic sort of mix of punkish hip hop laced irreverent kpop with slight shades of cuteness at the fringes (often brought by star member Sulli to balance the coolness offered by many of the other members).

There really is no other group like them.

I was able to get into them late after Drew introduced me to them. Im so glad he did.

They are truly a gem.

He loves them more than anyone. So I figured I make a thread where people can share their favorites too.

If you love them or like them and want to share some favorite songs from them. Post them!

If you don't know them or haven't checked them out. Please do. You're missing out.

P.S. Happy birthday brother.

• I have so many favorites. And they kinda change

But right now if gave to go with Chu for main entry. It's just classic era FX. The epitome of their particular magic.

Who can do a song like this. It's magic.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Also something that was cool about me learning about them and getting into them.

When I first saw them Amber was my least favorite member. I just didn't really get her. You know she was boyish and that ain't really my thing. And so I just kind of didn't get that and kinda didn't lay attention to her.

But fast forward awhile. And it just clicked. I got it. She's absolutely essential to FX and their dynamic. The whole mix of different vibes from cute Sulli, pretty Krystal, diva Victoria and crooner Luna. Then you add in the cherry on top of Amber with her boyish swag.....it's just the perfect combo.

Funnily enough Amber became my favorite member, especially after I discovered some of her solo stuff. Funny how that works. Haha.

Check out this. I absolutely adore it. One of her solo songs. Her voice is my favorite.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• emanresu

Changed the title of the thread from “Share your Favorite FX Songs! A Thread For Drew_B” to “Share your Favorite F(X) Songs! A Thread For Drew_B”.
  • External Content www.youtube.com

External Content www.youtube.com

• External Content www.youtube.com

Oh God yes...... I adore this song. Such a great colab....

• What an amazing thread emanresu. Thank you so much for this. It really means a lot to me. Ever since I discovered them in 2015 they have been as important as a body part to me. Still listen to them almost daily.

And I am a Chu stan for life. Don't know what it is about that song but whenever I attempt to rank their singles I always want to put this at the top. The choreography has a lot to do with it I know that much. Even though I wasn't there in 2009 this is one of the most nostalgic 2009 songs for me. It just puts me in a good mood everytime.

Some of my absolute favorites..

Chu

Mr. Boogie

Ice Cream

Pinocchio

Gangsta Boy (I don't care what anyone says this song goes so damn hard)

Beautiful Goodbye

Hot Summer

Jet

Rum Pum Pum Pum

Step (favorite song of all time)

Milk

Butterfly

Dracula

4 Walls

Deja Vu

Papi

Cowboy

Wishlist

I could go on forever.

• Oh God yes...... I adore this song. Such a great colab....

I use to think this song was so boring but it has grown on me tremendously the last few years. Someone from Aespa I think covered it not too long ago so it's pretty popular among idols.

• Oh God yes...... I adore this song. Such a great colab....

I'm into the First Love feel. This song, Illa Illa (Juniel) and Rough (Gfriend) are in this category and are some of my favorite kpop songs. Pink Tape as a whole deserves to be praised.

• I use to think this song was so boring but it has grown on me tremendously the last few years. Someone from Aespa I think covered it not too long ago so it's pretty popular among idols.

The disrespect towards miss Goodbye Summer :pepe-life-support: Back then my favorite idol songs were more emotional or romantic. I think Goodbye was my most replayed SNSD song, Baby Steps and Whisper from Taetiseo, Oh boy when reve career just started, If I were you and gotta be you from 2ne1. I like upbeat songs, but I don't listen to them daily.

• Happy birthday man. Figured I'd give you an FX present haha.

I know Chu is classic FX. It perfectly showcases their charm.

Man your list. So many are my favorites too.

Dracula I think was my first FX "favorite".. the song that made it click for me. It's so freaking good.

Oh and Mr Boogie. So good.

Love your list.

FX is so magical. I'm thankful you shared them with me brother ...

• The disrespect towards miss Goodbye Summer :pepe-life-support: Back then my favorite idol songs were more emotional or romantic. I think Goodbye was my most replayed SNSD song, Baby Steps and Whisper from Taetiseo, Oh boy when reve career just started, If I were you and gotta be you from 2ne1. I like upbeat songs, but I don't listen to them daily.

emanresu also prefers those kinds of songs. He was actually the one who got me to also see the greatness of Sorry Dear Daddy from Nu Abo album. I use to skip it cause I only listend to upbeat songs but now that song is a masterpiece to me. Luna and Krystal just kills it.

• I'm so glad you were able to see how good their music was. Sure their sound wasn't as mainstream or general public friendly as SNSD or really any of their contemporaries but there was an audience for their out of the box style and sound and SM couldn't have picked a better 5 member lineup to deliver it.

I still remember when I first sent you a video of Dracula and you loved it so much you immediately made a thread about it saying how freaking amazing it was. You were blown away lol.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!