[Pann] Aespa #1 encore "They did freaking well"

• [theqoo] AESPA'S #1 ENCORE ON M COUNTDOWN TODAY (THEY DID FREAKING WELL)

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

"aespa freaking killed their encore. Ah, crazy"

original post: here

1. Winter is freaking amazing

2. They did well, I'm pleasedㅠㅜ

3. To be honest, I always feel down when I watch other idols' live but... it's been a while since I've heard people sing this well

4. Seriously, why are they all so pretty?ㅠ

5. As expected of SM... they are known for their vocals

6. Winter dances pretty strong too and she's also this good at singing...

7. aespa is a group full of super beauties...

8. All 4 did so well

9. Winter and Giselle were crazy

10. As expected, you're only a singer if you know how to sing ㅋㅋ

[theqoo] AESPA'S LIVE ENCORE ON M COUNTDOWN

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

original post: here

1. SM, make them sing live. I don't understand why they are making kids who are good at singing live do lip sync

2. Wow all of them are so good. They look so relaxed

3. Daebakㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ they did so well

4. Giselle is daebakㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ As expected of SM

5. Wow.... as expected of SM...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ their live was seriously daebak

6. Giselle is really a hot girlㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ her voice is so good

7. Kids like them deserve to win #1

8. I f*cking acknowledge SM artists for their encore stages

9. They did f*cking well and their relaxed attitude was overflowing.. Jjangspa...

10. It's my first time seeing a group so good at signing live since NMIXX...

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• Giselle and Ningning k appreciation era, we love it. Winter looks so effortless doing these high notes, and Karina gave the energy necessary ti the encore.

Sooyoung, are you planning to make a thread of the university festival too? The girls sung live there

• I expected nothing less from them actually

On side note (i might be roasted for saying this) but surprisingly Winter is much more stable than Ningning at high notes. Ningning slays when she sings ballad but when come to belting adlibs, seems like Winter is more powerful and consistent (Ningning missed some of the too Spicy notes). Probably this is the reason why Winter is given more adlibs than Ningning while ningning get most lines in ballad/slower songs

On side note (i might be roasted for saying this) but surprisingly Winter is much more stable than Ningning at high notes. Ningning slays when she sings ballad but when come to belting adlibs, seems like Winter is more powerful and consistent (Ningning missed some of the too Spicy notes). Probably this is the reason why Winter is given more adlibs than Ningning while ningning get most lines in ballad/slower songs

I think Winter in Aespa is like Jessica was in Snsd. Both being very unique vocalists with distinctively strong but delicate vocals.

External Content youtu.be

i dont think its a secret winter is more stable. i still like ningning more. :pepeflushed:

I think this became pretty accepted since Coachella lol Winter belt her notes in a way that looks like lipsync if you don't see the other girls. Leessera is similar, Yunjin technique is better, but Chaewon is more stable than Yunjin

Edited once, last by Baeggi ().

• i dont think its a secret winter is more stable. i still like ningning more. :pepeflushed:

Im glad to hear this fair comment because twitter and youtube are full of ningning fans prepared to roast anyone who say Winter is more stable / deserve her lines.

I kinda like the current arrangement where Ningning is given spotlight for ballads which showcase her vocal more.

• I think this become pretty accepted since Coachella lol Winter belt her notes in a way that looks like lipsync if you don't see the other girls. Leessera is similar, Yunjin technique is better, but Chaewon is more stable than Yunjin

True. Chaewon's experience and stamina really put her over Yunjin in term of stability during performance. Also very evident during encore (antifragile and Unforgiven)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!