Red Velvet Wendy tested positive for Covid-19 and suspended activities

• hm don't they have concerts in Thailand on 13-14 May?

source:

레드벨벳 웬디, 코로나19 재확진 "'영스트리트' 및 모든 스케줄 중단" [공식]
    레드벨벳 웬디가 코로나19 재확진 판정을 받고 모든 활동을 중단했다. 10일 SM엔터테인먼트는 "웬디가 컨디션 이상 증세를 느껴 오늘(10일) 신속항원 검사를 받았으며, 검사 결과 코로나19 확진 판정을 받았다"라고
    entertain.naver.com

• Hope she recovers well but damn this tour is cursed. Joy is ill, now wendy and just yesterday there were posts about issues with their European dates and venues stopped advertising due to the ticket situation (dates are in 2 weeks but tickets still aren't on sale).

• Hope she recovers well but damn this tour is cursed. Joy is ill, now wendy and just yesterday there were posts about issues with their European dates and venues stopped advertising due to the ticket situation (dates are in 2 weeks but tickets still aren't on sale).

This tour is a complete cluster, the European leg especially, and I fully blame SM. They're acting like they were obligated to give RV a tour but didn't want to, so they are doing the absolute bare minimum for them. And that's no exaggeration, especially for a supposed "big three" company, because I've seen nugu groups from small companies no one has ever heard of with better organized tours than this. Hell, I think LOONA's disastrous last tour may have been better organized! :watt:

I genuinely wouldn't be surprised if the European leg of the tour has to be "postponed" (read: cancelled) due to sheer incompetence. And it probably should be, given they're now down to three healthy members, but don't be surprised if SM still forces them to perform as three for their upcoming Asian concerts this week. :rolleyes: I used to wonder if they were going to add an American leg, now I just wonder if they can even limp through the already scheduled dates without further catastrophe.

Edited 4 times, last by xviper2k ().

• This tour is a complete cluster, the European leg especially, and I fully blame SM. They're acting like they were obligated to give RV a tour but didn't want to, so they are doing the absolute bare minimum for them. And that's no exaggeration, especially for a supposed "big three" company, because I've seen nugu groups from small companies no one has ever heard of with better organized tours than this. Hell, I think LOONA's disastrous last tour may have been better organized! :watt:

I genuinely wouldn't be surprised if the European leg of the tour has to be "postponed" (read: cancelled) due to sheer incompetence. And it probably should be, given they're now down to three healthy members, but don't be surprised if SM still forces them to perform as three for their upcoming Asian concerts this week. :rolleyes: I used to wonder if they were going to add an American leg, now I just wonder if they can even limp through the already scheduled dates without further catastrophe.

I honestly wonder, why they decided to push them on tour if they were going to do it this shoddily but then I realise they may have had to. I bet they wanted to give Aespa a world tour (considering they just announced dates in Jakarta and already have plans for all over Japan) but know it would look bad if they did that for their youngest group and not for RV who have a more developed and older fanbase hence this rushed mess.

It also makes me curious about their contract. Nothing was said when their 7 years passed about renewals. Its making me think they did what Jessica mentioned in the book and had them sign a renewal at debut. Or maybe thats why Yeri debuted when she did, so they could use the excuse of her having debuted late to add extra years to the contract and in fact their contract ends next year.

Edit - I'm also curious how they are going to manage if they push through without their main vocal and highly used subvocal. Seulgi will have to sing the majority of the songs with Irene as back up and Yeri taking all the raps.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!