Vannes Wu told Jessica that he just met Tiffany and Sooyoung….

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Jessica be like

• External Content twitter.com

Jessica be like

What did you except?

External Content youtu.be

• I need more context

who is the guy and is he known to be shady?

cause what he said here was just laid back and without context it doesnt sound bad?

External Content www.youtube.com

• I need more context

who is the guy and is he known to be shady?

cause what he said here was just laid back and without context it doesnt sound bad?

its not bad actually seems like he dont have idea about what happen between jessica and snsd

he posted his pic with jessica and insert “gee”

i think hes a celebrity from china

• Vanness Wu is a Taiwanese singer, used to be a member of one of the biggest boy groups in Asia called F4 in the early 2000's.

Anyways I doubt he knows what happened the way he said it so casually, probably thinks they're on good terms or Jessica is still in SNSD.

I think he met Tiffany, Sooyoung, GD, Taeyang and some members of 2NE1 through a church group in Korea many years ago and I remember he mentioned it in a TV show.

• I remember this guy ... many years ago when he first had long hair and jumped from some staires in a gym in an MV and later on sung about getting married with bald head xD

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!