Is Seungri guilty by association?

• Supposedly hates seungri

Makes a thread wondering if he’s innocent all along despite accusations and subsequent guilty verdict + plus (short) jail time

Sending some very mixed signals there…

Hates him alongside literally EVERYONE in 2019.

Later questions his case 4 years later. Questions gray areas totally equals mixed SIGNALS :rolleyes:

I HATE you black and white thinkers

• No one is acting oppressed? Fucking moron do you even know the meaning of oppression?

He had LITERALLY every reason for someone to speak up. There was no proof of him raping someone. So why are you calling him a rapist when there is ZERO proof? You dumb bitch you’re just going off of “he has money and power they’re so scared” LOL PLENTY of famous and powerful people have accusations against them. Ever heard of Donald Trump? Seungri fans ain’t scary. Tf

Famous people have the means to deal with crazy fans and aren't per se threatened but the random women he took nudes of don't have the money or connections to keep themselves safe. The comparison with Trump is dumb on numerous levels so I'm not even going to touch on that.

Your personal insults don't make up for your lack of intellect btw.

• Hates him alongside literally EVERYONE in 2019.

Later questions his case 4 years later. Questions gray areas totally equals mixed SIGNALS :rolleyes:

Literally look at the countless men in Hollywood coming together to sue their ex-wives for diffamation in order to silenece them and tell me again why Seungri's victims should have spoken up.

• Famous people have the means to deal with crazy fans and aren't per se threatened but the random women he took nudes of don't have the money or connections to keep themselves safe. The comparison with Trump is dumb on numerous levels so I'm not even going to touch on that.

Your personal insults don't make up for your lack of intellect btw.

“Lack of intellect” :laughs: yet you can’t even use the term of oppression correctly.

• Hates him alongside literally EVERYONE in 2019.

And I hate you seungri defenders.

He’s had his charges, he was indicted, he was tried in court, he was jailed. Where does the question of him being the victim of a conspiracy the he’s a fall guy of a set up come from now? This is the EXACT same shit seungri defenders were saying when he was arrested and facing court years ago and now you’re saying the same shit AFTER being found guilty and the dust has settled. That’s some dedication from his fans

• And I hate you seungri defenders.

He’s had his charges, he was indicted, he was tried in court, he was jailed. Where does the question of him being the victim of a conspiracy the he’s a fall guy of a set up come from now? This is the EXACT same shit seungri defenders were saying when he was arrested and facing court years ago and now you’re saying the same shit AFTER being found guilty and the dust has settled. That’s some dedication from his fans

Questioning gray areas =\= defending him. I’m not calling him innocent nor I am defending him. Hence why I claim I hate people like you, who are black and white thinkers. SK law isn’t trustworthy. I been hated this man for YEARS. Never was a hardcore defender. I’m just asking fucking questions.

• Questioning gray areas =\= defending him. I’m not calling him innocent nor I am defending him. Hence why I claim I hate people like you, who are black and white thinkers. SK law isn’t trustworthy. I been hated this man for YEARS. Never was a hardcore defender. I’m just asking fucking questions.

You literally are defending him with the same arguments his defenders said when he arrested and jailed: police are corrupt for going after poor oppa only, it’s a conspiracy against him, the real bad guys put all the blame on him, he’s too pure to do anything with women like that, the women’s are prostitutes so they can’t be trusted etc. It’s all the same excuses as 2019 stemming from protecting seungri and your doing the same as them.

Your OP alone projects him in the best light possible.

He has no vocal victims, never been accused of anything outlandish, No one testifying against him for anything. I think he is a scapegoat (because of his big name)for for the illegal activities from those who he interacted with.

Let's break it down

No vocal victims.

That could be any number of reason. He may not have raped anyone himself as he was never accused. If he did they may keep quiet in fear of repercussions. Sex workers would instantly get in trouble if they exposed themselves as prostitutes if they participated in his orgies. He also watched and distributed rape videos so it's not like they women know he been sharing their traumatic videos. Hell Harvey Weinstein, jimmy Saville, jeffery Epstein etc all never had vocal victims through most of their lives while they committed sex crimes and their pasts were only revelaed when they’re old/dead and there’s more power and protection for women to come forward.

Never been accused of anything outlandish.

I already mentioned him running burning sun, sharing rape vids and organising orgies for business deals. Describing them as outlandish is putting it very lightly, it's outright criminal.

no one testifying

See no vocal victims

scapegoat (because of his big name)for for the illegal activities from those who he interacted with.

A theory with no evidence to back it up. The evidence points to the opposite, he was the involved in illegal activities like sharing rape videos and a co owner of brining sun (so he’s rich and has connections). He has YG to cover his back too and YG himself has been implicated in many things as well to the point he "stepped down". seungri just as powerful if not more so than the people around him.

Text book seungri defenders/fan’s behaviour. Like idol, like fan.

• You literally are defending him with the same arguments his defenders said when he arrested and jailed: police are corrupt for going after poor oppa only, it’s a conspiracy against him, the real bad guys put all the blame on him, he’s too pure to do anything with women like that, the women’s are prostitutes so they can’t be trusted etc. It’s all the same excuses as 2019 stemming from protecting seungri and your doing the same as them.“

You literally are putting words into my mouth. I never claimed that he was innocent, I never said anything about prostitutes or any women. “Poor oppa” was the most famous in the scandal so no matter what his wrongdoings were, it would clearly be higlighted towards him. I am pointing this out FOUR years later so don’t categorize me in the same “oPpa CAn do NO wROnG” delulus from 2019.

Your OP alone projects him in the best light possible.

No, it doesn’t. I just pointed out the fact that he had zero vocal victims and wasn’t accused of anything outlandish. The reason I claim his accusations are not outlandish is because the majority of the public figures involved in burning sun are proven of much worse. This was a comparison. I do not think trivially of molka sharing.

No vocal victims

You schooled me there.

Never been accused of anything outlandish

Like I have already said before, I am comparing his actions to others people’s actions which I realize it is not a comparison. Wrong is wrong.

scapegoat (because of his big name)for for the illegal activities from those who he interacted with.

You say this is a theory with no evidence to back it up which makes a lot of sense! He is the most famous so he’s definitely going to get the most heat.

Bottom line is, Do not compare me to his delusional ass fans. I am not an “0pPa Didn’T mEAn iT” ass bitch. The fact that you put me in the same category makes me want to **** *** ** Especially since I am a ** ****** Again, don’t you EVER put me in the same category as those mfs.

• Bottom line is, Do not compare me to his delusional ass fans. I am not an “0pPa Didn’T mEAn iT” ass bitch. The fact that you put me in the same category makes me want to **** *** ** Especially since I am a ** ****** Again, don’t you EVER put me in the same category as those mfs.

giphy.gif

If it waddles like a duck, quacks like a duck, looks like a duck then it's a duck. Everything you said (repeatedly may I add even when you got called out/corrected) makes you a seungri fan/defender.

• He has no vocal victims, never been accused of anything outlandish, No one testifying against him for anything. I think he is a scapegoat (because of his big name)for for the illegal activities from those who he interacted with.

I think it is the opposite.

He wasn't directly managing the girls but he had a hand in things that happened. He earned from the club and was its face and marketer I think so, there's no way that he didn't know what was going on.

The rest of the Big Bang members knew what he was into and knew that he'd get into trouble at some point.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• DUMBASS BITCH. I was looking for providing evidence to support my claim. Dare I be wrong and ask questions. Dare I go against the public sentiment

To answer your question. Yes Seungri was the scapegoat. The evidence against him was really weak which is why he got such w light sentence despite the severity of the entire burning sun situation. He had enough alibi's and circumstantial proof that he was "unaware" or not present when most of the serious shit was happening. Despite how all these clowns 🤡🤡 on here feel. Court and justice decisions are made by lawyers a jury and judge's and prosecutors and police and are done in accordance of the LAWS of the land and the FACTS not someone's gut feeling or emotions.

What really fucked up the case was that dumb ass reporter she literally fucked everything up.

She was looking to advance her career, hubris was her undoing. Because the whole burning sun situation had Alot of higher up people way above Seungri pay grade in it. But this 🤡 reporter decided to do a public guessing game of reveal one person at a time over the course of two weeks 🤡🤡🤡🤡. She literally gave anyone in this group the chance to escape and they did .

That was like yelling to the obvious drug house next door the cops are going to raid you tomorrow. What you'd think is going to happen? The drugs are suddenly going to disappear. Basically same happened here anyone that is above his pay grade got out and anyone else that wasn't on the guys phone got away Scott free. If she had revealed everything at once no announcement just plopped it on tv and the net. Those guys would have been caught with their pants down and the police raid would have gotten everyone involved. But no 90% got away and Seungri and the " manager" / second owner got the majority of the punishment. Seungri himself isn't a good guy but he definitely wasn't the biggest fish to fry on this.

• people

He literally confessed to some of the crimes he was accused of

Are you gonna claim his confession was also forced?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!