(G)I-DLE Original Series: I FEEL (poster, casts teaser and spoilerss!!)

• FuaFaxaaMAEXCY8?format=jpg&name=large

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Synopsis

Continuing their next installment after I NEVER DIE and I LOVE, (G)I-DLE are back with a new series called I FEEL.

Filled with 6 songs, 2 which are composed by Soyeon and having a title of "Queencard" and the other one is a bside called "Allergy". And just like the previous series, Yuqi and Minnie once again serve their 2 own-composed songs.

Will these 6 upcoming melody becoming a bops? Could they for once again, steals the gp and world's attention to their themed-heavy song? Listen to this story by yourself, premiere at May 15.

concept photos, CASTING BOARDS:

Introducing the Main Characters...

ImageImage

ImageImage

Spoilers:

• Those who hoped for something similar to Oh my god or LION, well maybe next time!

Though I wonder if it's really an all out girly concept or if it's some kind of red herring. It's unusual for the first teaser to encapsulate everything the song/album is about; so I wouldn't be surprised if there's more to it.

• Those who hoped for something similar to Oh my god or LION, well maybe next time!

Though I wonder if it's really an all out girly concept or if it's some kind of red herring. It's unusual for the first teaser to encapsulate everything the song/album is about; so I wouldn't be surprised if there's more to it.

Because of the teaser poster, everyone is guessing that the theme will be around Alice in wonderland

External Content twitter.com

• desdesdes

Changed the title of the thread from “(G)I-DLE Original Series: I FEEL” to “(G)I-DLE Original Series: I FEEL (poster, casts teaser)”.
  • I wonder if this comeback could form some kind of "edgy" trilogy with Tomboy and Nxde. I feel like these promotional photosets try once again to break away from the classic idol image.

Or maybe it's not restricted to a trilogy, and is just what the group is about from now onwards.

• External Content www.youtube.com

• YUQI video teaser with a snippet of track #4 'All Night' (which sounds great)

• desdesdes

Changed the title of the thread from “(G)I-DLE Original Series: I FEEL (poster, casts teaser)” to “(G)I-DLE Original Series: I FEEL (poster, casts teaser and spoilerss!!)”.
  • YUQI video teaser with a snippet of track #4 'All Night' (which sounds great)

Ughh I love it

• Episode 6 spoiler: 어린어른 (Young Adult)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!