The only song that deserves Grammy imo

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I really love this song and it was everywhere.

Exile has nice lyrics, but it is little boring imo.

ROM (I heard first time tonight, it shows impact)-I personally really like it and it's my taste, but it is like typical "club'' song. Idk how typical "club" song can deserve Grammy.

Dynamite is honestly ok song too. I have parts that I really like and some which I like a little less, it is catchy and overall nice. It is funny and easy to listen song. But imo, it is kinda typical boy group song and bc of it I dont think it deserves Grammy too (probably the reason One direction never got it too).

• Jk996

Changed the title of the thread from “The only song that deserve Grammy imo” to “The only song that deserves Grammy imo”.
  • the weeknd was robbed

but yea i don't love rom but i get how powerful the symbolism is and understand the win. their performance was incredible too

• and it will never get one because the weeknd obviously pissed off someone he shouldn't have. he said he won't allow his label submit his music to the grammys ever again. smart.

ROM is a generic song, heard a gazillion times before. i don't get how it got nominated let alone won.

you listened to ROM for the first time and i've just heard exile for the first time. i like it. how did ROM won over it, i have no idea.

if i'm not mistaken, one direction never got nominated.

• Yeah Blinding Lights was honestly robbed. Blinding Light and Your Eyes were some of my favourite tracks this year. ROM, I hated the moment it came out since I do like Ariana's music generally but that song was just bad imo, really outdated. Exile wasn't my fav either but I could see why it could win. And Dyna was ofc my fav of the list.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!