do/did you or have you ever had a weird phobia?

• I used to be scared of The Groke from Moomins.

Maybe not weird that I used to be scared of her, but the thing is weird or at least embarrassing for me is that I didn't get rid of that fear until I was like 23 years old.

and ironically, I'm scared of geese lol

• When I was a kid I tried to avoid looking at the moon

When for example I woke up at night and had to go to the bathroom and passed a window I tried to not look out of the window cause I thought the moon was scary

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• mirror/reflective surfaces, whenever I stared too long at mirrors I used to see faces/ghosts and it would freak me out so I started covering every reflective surface in my house. Maybe I can just see dead people, I don't know. I also hate the feeling of like my nails on fabric? like curtains I don't like the feeling it's really weird.

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• I have a phobia that someone could try to clone my personality using the data collected via interaction with online services.

I'm paranoid I know. What would they even do with it?

Regardless I do try to occasionally do random stuff decided by dice to try to muddy the waters.

• and ironically, I'm scared of geese lol

Geese fear is valid tbh

Most goose attacks on humans result in minor or no injuries, but severe injuries can happen. Goose attacks have resulted in broken bones, head trauma, and emotional distress.

• As a kid I was terrified that other people might be able to read my thoughts and worried that adults were just telling me it wasn't possible.

I don't really remember why I thought that, but I'm pretty sure that, if mind reading was a thing, I'd likely end up getting spared. Nobody would waste such an amazing ability to listen to me think about pancakes or how fluffy my cats are.

• I kinda have a phobia of tilting my head directly into a showerhead. There was 2 occasions as child where my parents were washing me with the shower and they would tell me to till my head up and let the water run down my face. Both times I the water felt like I was running out of breath so I took a deep breath, ended up swallowing a lot of water and almost drowning myself. The 2nd time I supposedly fainted which really scared the crap out my parents.

That fear has never left and to this day I never look up at a shower or any running water from above (eg rain water coming off a roof).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!