Ex-NMIXX member Jinni signs with UAP/Sublime

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• soshixbang

Changed the title of the thread from “Ex-NMIXX member Jinni signs with Sublime” to “Ex-NMIXX member Jinni signs with UAP/Sublime”.
  • Honestly didn't expect to see her back in the industry after being pulled from it without any explanation. They usually come up with an excuse at least, but for her, radio silence. You know she's going to be asked about it.

• JYP said the Jinni terminated her contract because of personal reasons, I just thought assumed she didn't like the idol life but now thats shes signed that definitely was not the case.

1 year and 7 months until AVATAR 3

• JYP said the Jinni terminated her contract because of personal reasons, I just thought assumed she didn't like the idol life but now thats shes signed that definitely was not the case.

jyp has a rule to never disclose why someone left/got kicked. so they just say personal reasons

• YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSS!!!!!! Jinni going solo!!!

Ngl, since it's Sublime, I'm interested to see how successful she will be. I don't think they have any really big soloists there. I can definitely see her selling well physically, but interested to see what her concept will be and if she'll be able to do well digitally.

Congratulations!!! I am happy for her. She might end up on Queendom Puzzle forreal. If she does go on there, that would definitely give her solo career a nice boost.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• the signing to a brand new company might be a little spooky tho, wonder who owns it

Yeah was just about to ask who else is under UAP? Nothing comes up when you search the company... Wonder why she couldn't just sign with SUBLIME? At least it has known artists likes Tiffany, Jackson, etc.

• Who is even under UAP? I wish her luck but Sublime on the other hand is pretty bad at managing their idols. Yerin signed with that company and they did her dirty. It's why most leave after a year or two like Yerin just did. After releasing her debut she left lol.

Anyway, Yerin's songs were bad and the promotions were atrocious. I hope Jinni's debut is nothing like this.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

tumblr_nzies3E9yh1uf1itwo1_500.gif

LORD & SAVIOR PARK JIHYO | ITZY | YUKIKA | RUANN | | TWICE | BRAVE GIRLS | APRIL | FROMIS_9 | TOMMY FEBRUARY6

• Yeah was just about to ask who else is under UAP? Nothing comes up when you search the company... Wonder why she couldn't just sign with SUBLIME? At least it has known artists likes Tiffany, Jackson, etc.

I went and looked up UAP too because of what you said, and I couldn't even find a website?! That's really sus?

Like you said, if Sublime is managing her anyway, why wouldn't she just sign under them directly? Almost feels like UAP is either her 1-woman agency or is a start-up by someone she knows.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• Who is even under UAP? I wish her luck but Sublime on the other hand is pretty bad at managing their idols. Yerin signed with that company and they did her dirty. It's why most leave after a year or two like Yerin just did. After releasing her debut she left lol.

Anyway, Yerin's songs were bad and the promotions were atrocious. I hope Jinni's debut is nothing like this.

External Content www.youtube.com

We are always grateful for the interest and love towards Sublime's artists, and please give lots of support to Genie and UAP, who are starting anew.

thats the last sentence of sublimes post, so it seems brand new, and probably friends with sublime

hella sketchy imo, a big 3 former idol should easily be able to sign with a mid agency for solo

• I went and looked up UAP too because of what you said, and I couldn't even find a website?! That's really sus?

Like you said, if Sublime is managing her anyway, why wouldn't she just sign under them directly? Almost feels like UAP is either her 1-woman agency or is a start-up by someone she knows.

I think so. She's definitely the only one looking at their instagram and youtube accounts. Btw she's using Jini instead of Jinni.

UAP (@uap__official) • Instagram photos and videos
    9,129 Followers, 1 Following, 3 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from UAP (@uap__official)
    www.instagram.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!