boys planet episode 11 rants

• if i remember correctly in gp999 they make the 50% korean vote weightage only during the final episode, and hence we can see a shift in the top 9 depending on who's actually shining in the mission stages. but they started all of these 50% weightage bullshit since day 1 in boys planet just to keep their favorite trainee on the top, giving even more disadvantage to the g group

I thought it was always 50% K 50% G from the start in GP999, wasn't that like the whole point of the show, I don't think it switched every round. (Didn't watch only heard people talk about it)

• any Ricky stans here?

On twitter, Ricky stans are collabing with nugupromoter for the final vote

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Zhanghao stans also collabing with dives

Seems like global trainees need to work 2 times harder huh?

• You have to understand how the voting system work before ranting about it. 50% from korea, which means 50% from intl ?

The votes and the points are different. If intl fans want more power, they have to vote less. It's like inflation

• I guess this is a reality of business but the buying votes (edit: I mean buying or trading for votes, and other forms of voter fraud in an election) makes me uncomfortable. It reminds me of this quote from Sonic Boom S2 E16 (Knine to Five Knuckles): "The work we did today is gonna REALLY make a difference! ...In convincing people to buy stuff they don't want or need!"

Because that basically describes convincing uninterested parties to cast votes for rewards

Edit2: The end result is just that a different person gets into a group. Both the uninterested party and the vote organizers only benefit personally in a small way and for the most part all they did was help a business (Mnet) "convince people to buy stuff they don't want or need"

(another example is this:) (Vote for this person and be entered into a giveaway for gift cards, brand new tech products, food delivery, etc.)

((By the way I can't really read the rules for these events but I wonder how can they prevent it from being a scam because the voter has to vote first, then they get something. So nothing stops the organizers from never giving out anything and running away. Or in this case the rickers or whatever not streaming in return))

Play my thread game in arcade

Edited once, last by Help1: Further explained quote ().

• I guess this is a reality of business but the buying votes (edit: I mean buying or trading for votes, and other forms of voter fraud in an election) makes me uncomfortable. It reminds me of this quote from Sonic Boom S2 E16 (Knine to Five Knuckles): "The work we did today is gonna REALLY make a difference! ...In convincing people to buy stuff they don't want or need!"

(another example is this:) (Vote for this person and be entered into a giveaway for gift cards, brand new tech products, food delivery, etc.)

((By the way I can't really read the rules for these events but I wonder how can they prevent it from being a scam because the voter has to vote first, then they get something. So nothing stops the organizers from never giving out anything and running away. Or in this case the rickers or whatever not streaming in return))

I don't know how will Ricky stans x nugupromoter will be going.

But for zhanghao stans x dives I think it based on because they both need additional voters. Dives are weak on votings in music show, and the Zhanghao stans need more votes because the global votes is the only vote that they can rely on. Also, both of them needs views, zh stans need the views on jelly pop and in Exchange they stream ive's mv.

It's kinda their win-win solution, because both sides had the same incentive. And as far as I watching, both are doing their deals.

The only thing that I worried tho is when they debuted. Because these numbers are not truly their indicator of popularity because of this voting project

• Yes fair trade. Since this is a very casual competition, vote for my favorite band for the "bandy band awards", I vote for your favorite in the ultimate K-pop survivor XP. I just find it weird similar to mass streaming, "Wow, an awful lot of effort to help out a famous person/band", but I guess I don't understand how dedicated people would feel to evolve to start doing that in the internet age.

• I'm late to the party, but I wasn't even in the mood to talk about boys planet in the last days. Seunghwan eliminated, Gunwook top 12 (I expected him to be out from top9, but not by a large margin), the only good thing was Kamden top18.

About Jay and Hanbin, I agree that it would be less weird if a main vocal material took Jay spot. At this point Hot Summer gonna be SHanbin solo lol He's lucky that the performance probably gonna be lipsync, if not, I would expect some voice cracks.

What Jay did to Koreans to be so hated? Poor guy

He's over btw, as sad as it is not even with 200k benefit was he able to climb. Next week the final will be aired and the real time votes are heavily skewed towards k-picks. I'm afraid both Matthew and Ricky are as risk to lose their places to some K-picks like P.Hanbin or Yoo Sungeon

Hope at least Keita will make it

Jay is more ignored than hated by koreans tbh The most hated ones are Keita and Jongwoo, Matthew kinda joined that team lol

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• When will the final aired?

Thursday April 20 8:50PM KST (the same time as the other episodes)

In my timezone (PDT) that's Thursday April 20 4:50AM PDT

According to wikipedia the girls planet finale was 3 hours 2 minutes long. So I am guessing this would also be about 3 hours long.

• Thursday April 20 8:50PM KST (the same time as the other episodes)

In my timezone (PDT) that's Thursday April 20 4:50AM PDT

According to wikipedia the girls planet finale was 3 hours 2 minutes long. So I am guessing this would also be about 3 hours long.

Seems like 3 hour is indeed mnet's default survival show format since pd48 is also that long

Will that be aired on youtube?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!