what brand do you have the most t-shirts from in your closet?

• For me it's curently t-shirts from the store called "Ernsting's Family" followed by Superdry, Primark and Lee. For a few t-shirts I don't know anymore where I got them from but I know for sure that my Sailor Moon and my ATEEZ-shirt are from somewhere on the internet

how about you?

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• i only wear t shirts as pajamas and they are like a dollar worth or stuff i got for free , the ones i have off the most are from political parties

• Whoa, I used to love Superdry. Their T-shirts were really comfy when I wore them.

Same

Funny story: I have a superdry backpack and when I bought it my former boss noticed it cause of how neon pink it is. He than told the whole office a story on how he asked some guy he knows what the Japanese signes were but accidantly asked a Chinese guy and the guy than couldn't read it and said "all giberish" and my boss said "did you know the signes on the logo make no sense, my Chinese friend has no clue what it reads" and one dude in my office was like "Isn't the brand from the UK?" And another dude said "Maybe it was not in Chinese and you can read it? But it's still odd that a UK-brand uses weird Chinese letter" and than my boss got mad for an hour cause they asumed he was Chinese and when he came back into our office he just said "how often do I have to tell you that I'm Korean?" and than someone menaged to offend him again by thinking that Japanese and Korean signs were the same

• That's amusing! I also discovered the brand was actually a UK brand, not actually affiliated with Japan, Japanese culture, or Japanese people in any way. I wanted one of those windbreaker jackets, but never got one. I definitely had a Superdry phase for some time.

I have exactly this backpack (and decorated the ziper with so many keychains that I fear the ziper is too heavy and opens itself sometimes lol)

upload9223368955665385877.jpg

I bought it cause I needed a new one for school back than and thought this was looking super cool, especially when you are like me wo wears sneakers and hoodies that match the aesthetics you allways find stuff like that cool and so I was like "Oh my god yes"

and I also got it on sale lol xD I mean the sale was actually only for women who had a random cupon-card from a magazine that people ger once a year when they read the magazine and some shops around the country than allow you to get a sale with this coupon troughtout an entire week in all partnered shops but did not have that card, but the guy who worked in the shop mistook the sale for a total sale going on and so he said to me "did you know this week is glamour-shopping week" I was like "yeah?" and he said "now you get 20% off" and he just did this without asking if I had the card

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!