What Are Your AllK-Pop Limits?

• Hello! What are things on here you refuse to do? It could be to protect your safety online, to not be seen as annoying, to respect boundaries of other people, be a good person or any logical reason.

Here are some of mine:

* Outright ask people for akorns in a serious manner - I will accept them if people offer them. I may even joke about needing some on very rare occasions, but I never seriously ask because I feel bad and guilty even thinking about it and tell myself that I can get them myself by farming and I shouldn't place the burden on them. If I have ever outright asked for them in the past, I must not remember it, but I don't think I have, or it was a REALLY long time ago.

* Give away any information that could be used to track me - By this, I mean that if someone who was very tech savvy could plug that information in and figure out where I was/am or where I live with it, I don't tell it to anyone on here, ever, under any circumstances. This includes stuff like any past or current addresses/cities/specific states I live/lived in, credit/debit card information, bank stuff, social security stuff and so on. You get the idea.

* Personal information that I don't feel comfortable telling online strangers - This includes any and all photos of me in them, my real name or nickname, my age (okay, a few users on here know this, but not very many and they all promised not to tell other users), my birthday (only one user knows and I trust them), personal stories that are super specific (general ones are fine) and so on.

*Nothing that isn't allowed - By this I mean nothing illegal and nothing that would break one of the rules of the site. At least not on purpose (sometimes I do things I shouldn't, plus I may few a couple rules from time to time, but if I do, I can promise in advance that it's never on purpose).

I know there must be more, but those are my main ones. Most of them are in place to protect myself or are just common sense to me. You might have different ones for different reasons though. What do you have in place? Why? Have a great day/night!

• * Give away any information that could be used to track me - By this, I mean that if someone who was very tech savvy could plug that information in and figure out where I was/am or where I live with it, I don't tell it to anyone on here, ever, under any circumstances. This includes stuff like any past or current addresses/cities/specific states I live/lived in, credit/debit card information, bank stuff, social security stuff and so on. You get the idea.

* Personal information that I don't feel comfortable telling online strangers - This includes any and all photos of me in them, my real name or nickname, my age (okay, a few users on here know this, but not very many and they all promised not to tell other users), my birthday (only one user knows and I trust them), personal stories that are super specific (general ones are fine) and so on.

*Nothing that isn't allowed - By this I mean nothing illegal and nothing that would break one of the rules of the site. At least not on purpose (sometimes I do things I shouldn't, plus I may few a couple rules from time to time, but if I do, I can promise in advance that it's never on purpose).

Same for all of these

..I have shared where I used to live..but that's fine since I'm constantly moving and I don't live anywhere near any of the places where I used to live..

I've also shared photos but never my entire face..

a few users know my real name (it was only meant to be 1 person originally) but I don't think any of them are going around sharing it.. hopefully

and obviously people know my age

..I'm just now realizing, I've probably shared too much.. 106220-b83fbcf6-05d1-4338-89ab-96492ec6031c-gif

• It's okay, we all make mistakes. Besides, I don't know any of these, so many new users and the ones you don't know as well don't either. I questioned in the past if I shared too much too or not, so I get it. The internet can be scary and you never really know anyone.

• Posting too much information. I'm a private person and prefer to remain that way online as well as in the real world.

Giving someone akorns without asking first.

Going too far and risk being banned or even warned, I like to stay away from people who may force me to say something I'll regret, that's why I block them.

• Yes! Same here, I never get AllKill. The normal setting, even though it doesn't give me 500 akorns a month and has ads and has less customization features and all that, still works in the same way and is still pretty fun for me.

:eyes::clown:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!