BTS JIMIN Solos Harrass BANG PD On Instagram Demanding Radio Play

• i hate solos ;judgingpepe:

I don’t like them either and they’re toxic for the most part. But maybe Hybe needs these “reminders” that they have to at least try to help the members on their solo ventures (and by this I mean, all the members and their endeavors). They pretty much just sit back and watch how each members’ project unfolds. I mean, common. They owe Bangtan big time and the least they could do is support them now that they’re venturing out on their own. And if solos somehow make them listen, then I’m all for it.

• I don’t like them either and they’re toxic for the most part. But maybe Hybe needs these “reminders” that they have to at least try to help the members on their solo ventures (and by this I mean, all the members and their endeavors). They pretty much just sit back and watch how each members’ project unfolds. I mean, common. They owe Bangtan big time and the least they could do is support them now that they’re venturing out on their own. And if solos somehow make them listen, then I’m all for it.

i mean I definitely agree, but they already moved on to Yoongi, so its nothing we can possibly do either way.

plus Jimin topping the Hot 100 doesn't help, cuz that furthermore proved to them that they definitely don't need to "step in" and do anything, cuz its being "taken care of by the fans".

its clear the company see these releases as quick money before the members leave to enlist, so they see no reason to put too much extra effort frfr.

• Will be interesting to see how much support they provide JK, especially with Scooter Braun already boosting him.

Lets be honest, even Bang PD know that Jungkook is the star of the group, in terms of commercial success and selling results.

He'll get the most sales out of all the members and the most streams too.

Just look at Jungkook collab with Charlie Puth.

The numbers it did, all cuz Jungkook was on the song.

He definitely gonna get the most push for sure.

• Solos are insane but I do feel horrible about what's happened to Like Crazy. It's literally one of the worst label mistakes I've seen happen with a huge pop song in years. People deserve to ask questions about why such a promising hit has been carelessly discarded.

And now, this new development of seeing JK seated in LA w major producers, Scooter, likely Bieber involvement is only going to fuel intra-fandom wars, sigh. I do wonder if they want JK and JK alone to be the Harry Styles breakout story (you know, because we must STICK WITH THE PLAN, NEVER ADAPT!). I hope they understand the optics. It's going to fuel conspiracies, for sure.

Calling it now: they are absolutely going to go all out for JJK1/his single. There's going to be radio, immediate playlisting, the usual stuff a priority release from a major artist would receive. And you know what? AS IT SHOULD. Maybe they didn't plan for LC to make as huge of a splash as it did, but here we are! They should have seen it as a gift and a happy surprise and done something more to encourage it to go even higher.

Anyway. I'll be watching JJK1 promo with close interest!

• And now, this new development of seeing JK seated in LA w major producers, Scooter, likely Bieber involvement is only going to fuel intra-fandom wars, sigh. I do wonder if they want JK and JK alone to be the Harry Styles breakout story (you know, because we must STICK WITH THE PLAN, NEVER ADAPT!). I hope they understand the optics. It's going to fuel conspiracies, for sure.

Jimin was In La with major producers too like Tommy Brown,

Jhope worked with Brasstracks/Michael Volpe/Scoop DeVille

So only dumb solos will cry bcs other members worked with big producers too

• The solo fandom wars already begun... A person who run Jungkook fanbase was doxed and fired from their job because they wouldn't share how they ran Jungkook's radio support... :pepe-popcorn:

Idiscover a lot from diving deep in twitter... :pepe-tea:

• The solo fandom wars already begun... A person who run Jungkook fanbase was doxed and fired from their job because they wouldn't share how they ran Jungkook's radio support... :pepe-popcorn:

I learn a lot from diving deep in twitter... :pepe-tea:

It is much worse today after seeing the Bang PD and Scooter post, certain solos are losing it and attacking JK just over an insta post, not even an actual announcement or song release.

• This seems inevitable since Joon said even his 2nd album will be out when he is enlisted. I am sure Jimin's 2nd album is gonna have collabs. Just today Bebe Rexha followed him.

Joon next's album will be release after he enlisted so it might be the same case or it could be release in 2-3 years from now.

• It is. They were slut shaming him and the privilege accusations are back again...

• Solos are wasting their time tbh. Bang PD has been subjected to this for years and years and is also very good at ignoring it. Whatever he decides, harassing him on IG won't sway his decision either way. Dude has Teflon skin.

• Solos are wasting their time tbh. Bang PD has been subjected to this for years and years and is also very good at ignoring it. Whatever he decides, harassing him on IG won't sway his decision either way. Dude has Teflon skin.

Seems like BangPD already set on something so they are wasting their time.

• I guess with this high profile collab JJK will release and that just leaves Tae’s solo debut for last or flapping in the winds. I’m not surprised because Tae isn’t as cooperative and is far more independent. I hope JK gets a great song out of this but I have never been a fan of the biebs or his music. Bang PD is Scooter’s boss so I don’t know why he is thanking him. Bang PD should have made Scooter earn his keep way before now. In fact Bang PD needs to stop listening to Scooter because he keeps overpaying for underwhelming labels and getting bad investment advice.

• I guess with this high profile collab JJK will release and that just leaves Tae’s solo debut for last or flapping in the winds. I’m not surprised because Tae isn’t as cooperative and is far more independent. I hope JK gets a great song out of this but I have never been a fan of the biebs or his music. Bang PD is Scooter’s boss so I don’t know why he is thanking him. Bang PD should have made Scooter earn his keep way before now. In fact Bang PD needs to stop listening to Scooter because he keeps overpaying for underwhelming labels and getting bad investment advice.

Bang PD spend a lot of time around him and I will never get why...

It feels like SB have been eyeing BTS since 2019...now he got what he wants by the looks of it.

• Jimin solos are the worse. They sabotaged People 2. Them + Big Hit choosing to release Jimins album now.

All their akgaes are the bottom of hell but Jimin's is the literal worst. Because in the span of a month they have gone full toxic against Hobi, Hobi's sister, Yoongi, and Jungkook. And "OT7" ARMY never call them or JiKookers out for being toxic pieces of shit.

• All their akgaes are the bottom of hell but Jimin's is the literal worst. Because in the span of a month they have gone full toxic against Hobi, Hobi's sister, Yoongi, and Jungkook. And "OT7" ARMY never call them or JiKookers out for being toxic pieces of shit.

Attacking Hobi's sis was a low blow fr.

I think they do not get called out cause Armys seem low key petrified of them. They are also so insanely organised, every random hate tweet of theirs towards a member reaches several thousands of likes at times.

• Re the rumor, it also has to do with who Andrew Watt is working on a new album with. This could be for that or it could for JJK1. My hunch is JJK1. Either way, the stage has been set. They are hyping this to be a major release, I'm guessing on par with Butter/Dyna.

• Attacking Hobi's sis was a low blow fr.

I think they do not get called out cause Armys seem low key petrified of them. They are also so insanely organised, every random hate tweet of theirs towards a member reaches several thousands of likes at times.

They feel like they're above everyone else now...I want them to get a slap of reality somehow.. :pepe-life-support:

• Hey there, I'm new to this forum, and I just read about BTS Jimin's solo project and his Instagram posts about demanding radio play. With such a wide audience on Instagram, there's definitely a chance that he might get what he wants. I can totally understand why he would want his solo project to get more exposure. It's always tough when you're trying to break into a new market or get your music heard by a larger audience. Hopefully, his efforts on Instagram will pay off, and he'll get the radio play he deserves BTW, I recently discovered a service that offers Instagram accounts for sale. It might be worth checking out if you're looking to grow your Instagram presence and reach a wider audience. While I haven't personally used their service, I've heard good things from others who have.

Edited once, last by Dannix ().

• well its cause HYBE / BIGHIT doesn't manage the solos & sometimes group activities well

anyways, stream FACE by jimin ^^

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵐᵃᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᵐᵉ ᵃ ᵇᵒʸ ʷᶤᵗʰ ˡᵘᵛ˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷

Aesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFsK-POPPIN IN PINKAesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFs

• This thread contains 12 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!