FIFTYFIFTY Is *Not* The Next BTS, Nor Are They Surpassing NEWJEANS...let's not get ahead now.

• People not realizing that its "Cupid" the song that's popular, not the group.

Majority of the people- even though they're only 4 members, dont even know their name, which company they are in, and can't even name 10 things they like about the girls....im sure a few people on here will use Google to comment about them, to try to prove they know them lmao, I can see it already :boompepe:

But anyway, just by looking at the sales, its clear the social media hype at the end....is just hype.

And the monthly listeners going up is because "Cupid" is being added to playlist and is being streamed, not cuz a bunch of people are listening to every single song Fifty has.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Also it looks to me, that majority of people are scared of seriously stanning them, since they don't come from a big company and are nugu.

Which I understand, cuz most people usually like the benefits of stanning popular groups, and one of the main things is "bragging rights", which is why we get "success stanning"...and sadly thats what's happening with FiftyFifty.

Screenshot_20230409-102245_kindlephoto-144248369.png

Screenshot_20230409-102158_kindlephoto-144200040.png

Screenshot_20230409-102039_kindlephoto-144121939.png

Even their content is barely being watched frfr.

I already know once FiftyFifty make their comeback, and it doesnt do as good as "Cupid" did, people gonna drop them and move on fast asf.

Cuz again, they need a group to brag about and compare others to...if Fifty not giving them those results, then they see no point in giving them attention anymore.

(also im gonna need these dirty sausage riding kpop stans to stop disrespecting BTS come up story, and comparing it to others. plus BTS actually made it big, they didnt just blow up with one or two songs and become forgotten later.)

• Go to Best Answer
    • Best Answer

My Title is facts lmao.

BTS actually MADE IT BIG, and actually struggled frfr to get to where they are.

They didn't have TikTok viralism, Spotify playlisting, and all that other jazz 4th gen groups have or use nowadays.

FiftyFifty are 4 months into their career..they barely have a struggle story fully.

BTS took years to get here.

So the comparison is rude asfff.

Far as in NewJeans, these girls are at the Top in Korea, plus had 2 songs on the Hot 100 for 6-7 weeks

So Fifty "beating" them is delusion.

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• My Title is facts lmao.

pasted-from-clipboard.png

• pasted-from-clipboard.png

idk why your showing me someone else's thread, but my post is from what's being seen all over Twitter and Pannchoa lol.

i barely was on here today, besides me coming to write this.

• idk why your showing me someone else's thread, but my post is from what's being seen all over Twitter and Pannchoa lol.

i barely was on here today, besides me coming to write this.

I guess because you thread look like response thread to that another thread.

• External Content twitter.com

• I guess because you thread look like response thread to that another thread.

well these "new FiftyFifty stans" are setting their girls up on Twitter, comparing them to these already big groups, and saying how Fifty manager selling his car to get funds for the girls is the *REAL* underdog story and how BTS underdog story is overrated.

plus the CEO of Fifty even saying they gonna be the "female BTS", as if being nugu is what leads people to be that big.

and people crapping on NewJeans by using some of FiftyFity achievements they made, and saying how they gonna be bigger.

"hybe spent all that money for a nugu group to snag back all these records"

"Did without payola, big company, signed us company, remix, just pure love from their fans & gp"

"Finally organic ended payola"

"New underwears out"

• External Content twitter.com

the cocaine must've been too strong that day which is why his eyes not acting right :pepe-narrow-eyes:

• Oh wow... The CEO really said that his goal is to make them become the next female BTS... :pepe-tea:

Kpop stans on the quote will not understand why it rubs ARMYS the wrong way when people say the next BTS... We get that people want to achieve the same success as them but be fr, nobody likes being compared to someone...It's like those toxic parents saying you have to be better than that kid...

• The haters are the ones who see FIFTY FIFTY as a threat.

Trust me. No one else, not even FIFTY FIFTY fans, expect them to become global sensations. If anything, the K-pop fans you speak of are just happy this group found their niche and has a better chance of escaping nugudom.

There's really no need to get so worked up over this. They're not going to be global superstars, so you can relax.

sweetie......their stans been dragging BTS, NewJeans, and Twice for the past 3 days, wtf are u talking about lmao.

they setting them girls up, tryna put them on the same level as these top groups and calling these groups flops and "ended", but when fanbases respond back, all of a sudden its insecure and blablahblah.

and im not hating, im stating straight facts.

nobody gaf about those girls like that, which is why their album only sold 17,000 copies and their following is still low.

so the threat u speak of is nowhere in the room with us :pepe-hehe:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!