Will The Billboard Hot 100 Chart Be The *NEW* Achievement Goal For K-POP Groups Now???

• So far the only kpop artists to enter the Billboard Hot 100 is BTS, BLACKPINK, TWICE, PSY, WONDER GIRLS, and now NEWJEANS.

NEWJEANS, 6 month old rookie group with 0 U.S promotion managed to chart at #96 on the 100 chart..supposedly just off of high streams alone. Whether they paying for playlisting, idk about all that and I don't care. Either way they managed to get on there.

And they about to hit 18 Million monthly listeners soon too.

The reason I bring them up is because now I'm seeing other kpop group fandoms, say they are aiming to get their faves on the Hot 100 now, even if it's at #100.

I don't care if the fandoms get mad at me for bringing up names, so whatever.

But so far I've seen TXT fans MOA mentioning how they hope and want TXT to enter the hot 100 chart for this recent comeback they about to have.

Stray Kids fandom STAYS has said for Stray Kids next comeback this year, their gonna aim to get a lot of sales, and chart Stray Kids Title track if they can on the Hot 100.

I seen a small handful of Le sserafim fans FEARNOTs say they hope for Le sserafim next comeback they enter. I assume after seeing NEWJEANS do it, they got hopeful.

Honestly I'm not surprised after NewJeans doing it, more fandoms got bold so to speak, when before apart from BTS and Blackpink, it seemed impossible..I mean its still hard, and nowadays there's gimmicks from kpop companies, like paying and shady deals.

But yeah that seems like the new goal for the top 4th gen groups now, is to at least chart once on the Billboard Hot 100 chart, even if its between #90-#100.

Edited 2 times, last by AEIBOOGIE ().

• Idk why some of y'all ugly roach looking asses getting smart under my damn thread.

If y'all don't like what its tf about, then gtfo here, and go to another thread bitch.

Thank you.

• It’s good thing Billboard changed their rules on remixes and web sales or it’d be game over for the US Billbaord charts now that more for groups are building fandoms there :pepe-narrow-eyes:

• You asked a question and people answered it for you. Tf are you crying about

Look you ratchet ass dog, idgaf about them answering, but its the way they will come under peoples thread or in particular MY thread, getting smart, as if i dont know the answer to shit or making it seem like its absurd of me to even be talking about these things.

• I mean, that has been the goals for year for companies. The problem is that every kpop group except for BTS and BP, were flopping completely and didn't had any industry interest and some had to go to english and thousands remixes to chart, but now companies have finally getting into playlisting so its likely that the 90s-100s charting will be much more common now.

• I mean, that has been the goals for year for companies. The problem is that every kpop group except for BTS and BP, were flopping completely and didn't had any industry interest and some had to go to english and thousands remixes to chart, but now companies have finally getting into playlisting so its likely that the 90s-100s charting will be much more common now.

I agree with you 100%.

That will definitely be the new standard among 4th gen groups now.

I only said 4th gen because, idk if its kinda too late for 3rd gen groups. Like I feel their fandoms not as dedicated as the ones in 4th gen, besides BTS, BLACKPINK, and TWICE.

But the #90s to #100 thing will be the trend to chart in..IF they can make it on the chart.

I'm predicting, if its gonna be off of streams alone.....

• NewJeans for their next comeback, and like I said idk if they are using playlisting, but now that I'm thinking about it unbiasely, it looks like they are. Cuz them being 6 months old with 18 million streams a month is a bit..yeah lol. So I wouldn't be surprised if they do it again.
    • I would say Stray Kids, but I see them only charting on the Billboard 200 at #1 cuz of mass buying, when it comes to streams, they not that high frfr.
    • TXT I have faith in them because they do have great songs, they just need something more viral, that people can replay a lot to boost the streams.
    • Treasure I doubt,
    • ENHYPEN if they can have a viral song like Polaroid Love again, and get their streams up, they could crack at #100 on the Hot 100 chart.

Edited 2 times, last by AEIBOOGIE ().

• Hot 100?

Shit, may faves can't even make the Melon top 200.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!