Aespa biggest 4th gen group??

• Or GG wise atleast, Aespa is about to become the first ever 4th gen group to headline two Tokyo dome concerts

Personally I was suprised since they haven't even debuted in Japan like they have zero jpn ver songs 👀

Aespa is also embarking on a world tour so that will be interesting to see 👀

Tho 17/NJ/lsrm seem to perform much better physically/streaming wise in japan

However touring stats don't lie so is aespa the biggest for now?

• 17 are bigger currently, but is 3rd gen i think.

They have a 1 to 1.5 year head start on the other 2 girl groups, and SM are strong in Japan but weak elsewhere.

Lets see in 2 years.

My hunch will be BabyMonster will be in the top 3, but the other two groups in the top 3 is up for grabs.

• I feel like every top 4th gen ggs can do hold a japan dome already :cursing: :cursing:

I kinda agree. Japan has a strong concert going culture, and if given the chance, I honestly believe NJ, IVE, LSRFM, and maybe Kepler can do a dome concert too. But their management seems to prefer to air on the safe side and would rather book smaller venues for now.

• True 17 is 3rd gen lol

I mean RV isn't so hot in Japan 👀

Due to jpn members? What lsrm is doing physically there is untouched territory & likewise what NJ is doing streaming wise is uncharted territory for Korean songs

• I kinda agree. Japan has a strong concert going culture, and if given the chance, I honestly believe NJ, IVE, LSRFM, and maybe Kepler can do a dome concert too. But their management seems to prefer to air on the safe side and would rather book smaller venues for now.

Ii is better to be cautious, because if you have a concert and its boring, the message will spread.

Also all these 4 groups do not have many songs yet. Ive should have when they release their album soon, but if only 4 songs are decent and the rest B side fillers, it is better to hold off until they have more decent songs.

Larger fan concerts are ideal in the interim, until you have enough good songs not to bore the audience.

• Ii is better to be cautious, because if you have a concert and its boring, the message will spread.

Also all these 4 groups do not have many songs yet. Ive should have when they release their album soon, but if only 4 songs are decent and the rest B side fillers, it is better to hold off until they have more decent songs.

Larger fan concerts are ideal in the interim, until you have enough good songs not to bore the audience.

Yeah, I'm not rly advocating for companies to actually do it. I understand why they would rather be safe than sorry. I'm just responding in relation to what op was saying. I guess what I should have instead said was "More than the size of the venue, a better indicator to judge would be ability to sell out said venue." Because other groups booking smaller venues doesn't really mean as much (Red velvet is a good example. SM always gives them small venues when they could probably sell out larger ones). Until these other groups book larger venues and flop with their ticket sales, then I don't think we can really be certain.

• For 4th gen GG, they are the biggest fandom wise. Let's be real aespa booked Tokyo dome before Jp releases/album. Who does that? Also their Kr concert have bigger capacities compare to their peers

SM putting them more in the dungeon and only going to music show for 4 times per promo cycle. Also only got 1 paywalled reality show recently so I don't called that head start. Compare to their peers who got 483939 contents and promos.

Currently SM is weakest in Japan market compare to other big4. So this claim isn't true, SM are big in China and SEA countries only.

• i don't know if they are thhe biggest

but what i know is that International fans seems to think that Aespa is only popular in korea

but their Japanese popularity is very underrated, i don't know if they are big but

what i know is that they are of the GG with the biggest fandom in japan

they sould out their concert tour in Japan

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

and now they got invited to perform at the Tokyo dome

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip

• For 4th gen GG, they are the biggest fandom wise. Let's be real aespa booked Tokyo dome before Jp releases/album. Who does that? Also their Kr concert have bigger capacities compare to their peers

SM putting them more in the dungeon and only going to music show for 4 times per promo cycle. Also only got 1 paywalled reality show recently so I don't called that head start. Compare to their peers who got 483939 contents and promos.

Currently SM is weakest in Japan market compare to other big4. So this claim isn't true, SM are big in China and SEA countries only.

True they have the biggest fandom right now

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!