BOP vs FLOP : TREASURE "Here I Stand"

• How do you find Here I Stand? 14

1. BOP (11) 79%
    2. BLOP (0) 0%
    3. FLOP (3) 21%

TREASURE is back with "Here I Stand," their first ever Japan single! The song is out now digitally; together with "Beautiful (Ballad Ver.)" as the side track. The physical single will be on sale starting March 29.

"Here I Stand" is also the official soundtrack of upcoming Black Clover movie to be released worldwide on Netflix on June 16.

Give it a listen juseyo and vote. :love:

Disclaimer: It must be 12AM, March 27 on your time zone for the songs to be available. :eyes:

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

TeumeTaglist

• Please wait for March 27, 12AM in your time zone. :pleading:

I am not talking about Spotify, I mean even youtube... how come that you can't watch a YT-video when they uploaded it? I never saw this before like...

I know Spotify often blocks songs to the next day, but I never heard that Youtube is doing the same thing cause MVs are allways posted to be watched by everyone

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• I am not talking about Spotify, I mean even youtube... how come that you can't watch a YT-video when they uploaded it? I never saw this before like...

I know Spotify often blocks songs to the next day, but I never heard that Youtube is doing the same thing cause MVs are allways posted to be watched by everyone

for someone who follows so many groups i'm shocked you don't know that this happens.

it happens frequently both on youtube and spotify. If it has a certain release date and time there are instances it will not show until your country reaches that date/time. I've seen this multiple times and I stan just as many groups as you.

as I have pointed out before, this is not uncommon.

• WAIT

WHEN DID THEY RELEASE THIS! :peperun:

• I finally got to listen to the song and I can say I LOVE IT ! :red-heart:

• Their Japanese singles have been so good.

I guess having Japanese memebers who have an ear for it can pay off.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!