If IVE new song is under 3 minutes I'm unstanning

• I've had it with the 4th gen trend of songs being 2 minutes and 40 seconds cause kids horrible attention spans and tiktok culture.

Give me a 3 minute and 50 second banger!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Sorry bro, the days of genuine artistry in pop music have long passed into history and legend. I experienced the greatest era of modern music, in the 70s, 80s and early 90s, where bands and singers were true musicians. Singer songwriters composing epic masterpieces with real storytelling, real emotion, real instruments, and real voices.

We will never see these greats again. ;(;(;(;(;( . Swift and Rodrigo are the only ones in pop music that can even come within 10000 miles of measuring up to these past greats.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• what if its 2:59?

Unstanned!

External Content youtu.be

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!