Is Yg going to promote TBL's new group or not?

• YG just missed so many good oportunities in the past allready

I mean they Fd up quit bad so that some people left the lable allready or never released any music gain and urg

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Well considering THEBLACKLABEL uses YG resources...YG gifted their old building to Teddy + YG is sharing their staff with TBL

It's pretty much an open secret YGStage is managing Park Bogum because TBL's acting dept is non-existent. They have no resources or infrastructure.

There's no doubt Sean, former YG artist and longtime YG Director, got Park Bogum to sign with them as they're best friends. There would have been ZERO reason for him to sign with TBL.

You could also say YG gifted Taeyang to TBL as well. But that's to boost TBL's IPO when they go public as YG will be a large shareholder in TBL.

So to ask "is YG going to promote THEBLACKLABEL?"...Is really not even a good premise.

THEBLACKLABEL is YG. They're using YG resources, money and connections.

But they're trying to create separate images.

I said earlier this year that TBL will be making major moves and signing big names. You haven't seen anything yet.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!