What’s your opinion of Jennie being a fan of Sam Levinson?

• You are probably the last person to talk about misoginy here though. And I am not defending Levinson, I am clearing out twisted narratives related to his work, that have been using to drag Jennie around.

People like you are disgusting. Take a step back Re evaluate and realize idols are not worth sprouting whatever misogynistic nonsense you want. I know some one like you probably doesn’t care about actual women in defense of your favs but I assure you it’s not worth it.

• girl fck the kids

jennie doesnt work wth them, doesn't guide them, she isnt anybody's mom

thats very different from mhj who literally decided herself to debut a group full of minors bc she could very easily debut adults.

Jennie is an adult, her fanbase are mostly adult people, bp songs talk about sex and they curse in them. She is not mother Theresa to look for other's children, she isnt in charge to keep kids away from content that they should not consume, most kpop idols are adults and its YOUR problem if u decide to become a kindergarten teacher and look for every 14-year-old idol

• PSA to everyone : you do not need to defend the people or art or anything that your favs like. It doesn’t solve for anything.

It only makes you appear misogynistic not even your favs. People can like something for a variety of reasons maybe they just like some specific part of euphoria or his works we don’t know what they liked.

What you don’t need to do however is go out of the way to make it seem like as if this guy is a saint or people are “twisting” his works or whatever else. You gain NOTHING out of it other than looking like someone who cannot employ critical thinking of their own and only exists in connection to their favs.

• Tbf only The Idol's plot seems problematic. His famous works before Idol, sexualized woman but the plot was also focused on women. The main cast were all women. It's only a problem when women are treated like objects for a man's fantasy, which is exactly the problem with The Idol.

The Idol wasnt even released yet, isnt it too early to say what the show is about just based on the opinion of journalists? They also problematized Joker before it was released and it turned into nothing

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• People like you are disgusting. Take a step back Re evaluate and realize idols are not worth sprouting whatever misogynistic nonsense you want. I know some one like you probably doesn’t care about actual women in defense of your favs but I assure you it’s not worth it.

girl u stan kai, u are the last person to talk about woman rights and how they are perceived

• everybody can have their own opinions about whatever

I've said if before - if you want to cancel someone be my guest - you have every right to do so

if you want to defend someone - go right ahead as well

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!