[enter-talk] SPECULATIONS ABOUT A REAL CRIME HAPPENING BEHIND THE V-JENNIE CONTROVERSY

• [enter-talk] SPECULATIONS ABOUT A REAL CRIME HAPPENING BEHIND THE V-JENNIE CONTROVERSY

bypannchoaAugust 25, 2022
    This is my own speculation. I'm writing this because I pity the two and their fans

Everyone saw the pictures of V and Jennie and because rumors are rampant, I'm writing this. From my opinion, I just see this as a crime with victims

1. People are claiming that Jennie must've shared the pictures through her private Insta and that she got hacked but I don't think it's true

Right now, this speculation is being shared around as if it was a fact and people are saying that she got hacked on the private account she used to follow official accounts of pop singers by i-roaches. But people were already aware of her account 4 years ago and she hasn't been updating it since 1 year so her account has been inactive.

So she hasn't shared any of the pictures that were exposed this time either

AVvXsEj-Fup002m_LAVU7E4pHVJlCZPwkNFFM94CeuNR8M0omOeekh8lPQi4YQJ7CbsSqUBxjl2iC36mhusNUgKjXcJTz95DLAO3mZKFitXOGEHyxeETniSb-R0VkfeYPEvPruZ0X-_DBQWl7PgJl5Ew1MFV5C57WKambCS2yN2EYuyUEF7U7kSzQEB1IToP=s16000
    AVvXsEiM9X9k_EiaqJRWxAAqMGLbECFJNksk7mPCI6hhRVuV4IyGaWAKPuwK1iZb58MxLZugtPM9o60ZEzYXofGZQToZ0dpO4Yn1ZwScI34Nj0TUxFeXGpkZ6Ercg210-3NzDNyhGecNueLO5DZ7YXIscWlGE8dexssiBvXUp-QLzDwLtRxflt2DKb2rQhtS=s16000
    (T/N: the posts in the screenshot is saying what OP already wrote: that her account was made 4 years ago and she never got hacked but that her photo account she made for her fans got hacked.)

2. Then how were the pictures exposed? I don't know. There's no way to confirm the route used nor the pictures

But then, if you look at the egg account on Twitter, you can see that one of the two (probably Jennie) is always holding a phone. So it makes me wonder if her iCloud got hacked (To be exact, iCloud hacking is not about hacking, but rather about accessing the ID off-guard identified through a different path)

So the hacker is using her personal information and uploading pictures without verification

3. Right now, the hacker (alleged) is referring to an acquaintance of V and Jennie, or an acquaintance of only one of them, while threatening them

AVvXsEjufFHlRwnhxHqV_heXQeE25XZx0IasyFTwvGe7VVckGGd_aZ0yhDtbssDgZoC31YktTYhTNf1M9Wd1stbbbFxF5flW8faxHCyweUHzspbv8b4aWE-F0pb7bYRyZmxsfn0LvIYWH9ViSvZ5xbFvMVXRXJtiE6Z2Rx0akdgD392kjpZNMX-xcAhdROSy=s16000
    That's the way Hollywood stars usually do get hacked, starting with Jennifer Lopez a few years ago, when Hollywood female entertainers became victims of hacking crimes, they did it this way.

Since K-pop stars became famous, this way of hacking has reached K-idols too

4. This account has been maliciously threatening them. We don't know how many pictures they have but they've been threatening them saying that they'll be revealing one picture a day

If you're wondering why this is scary, just put yourself at their place

How many pictures does this anonymous criminal have? How many private messages have they read? You don't know any of this but they are just revealing everything on the internet. Isn't this just a horror movie?

Have you experienced this in your 20's? If I were them, I would've have trust issues

5. Then shouldn't their companies act quicker and settle everything down with money?

Realistsically speaking, this would be the best course of action but there's no guarantee that the person will stop after receiving the money.

Bluntly speaking, what if they take the money and run away? Or if they reveal even more afterwards?

You cannot guarantee anything and this is the most f*cked up part. Only the criminal is holding the knife

6. What's worse is that the criminal is even threatening fans who are threatening to expose their email and took screencaps and revealed the fans' personal info on Twitter.

AVvXsEiPxDz5pQTVlIFszLTfNVPfOIRUPbZ4KrlchEL7jguU4ahSDJv8u5s04pcBNKgdbFiq9UFa2sw_CPT2kh141LiQ86cKx6wtafpNHtVtSnlpp4h4BqsA4fRvr9rykXX8v1Xbd0Zu4nSanH8LWou8twMDCMRX-xIltLL0nKPSouG0AXgjh5pepPC6eOgn=s16000
    They hacked into the fan's Facebook account through the fan's email or my IP account, and are threatening her by sending her fan photos and cell phone numbers

post response:

[+709][-57]
    original post: here

1. [+290, -11]
    I also think that this is what happened. Jennie isn't dumb and people's private accounts have been exposed a few times. She also cannot ignore the fact that some of her acquaintances might backstab her so it's 100% certain that if she shared these pictures in her private account, they will be exposed one day. That's why I don't think that she's able to upload pictures like these ones so openly. Seriously, she must've been exposed through another route

2. [+280, -9]
    Seriously, it might be funny to laugh about the gossips and whatnot for now but you guys are just contributing to these criminals' wallet

3. [+111, -5]
    They are just pitiful... It's already scary to have people hacked into my iCloud and sharing everything on community sites but it's even scarier not knowing what they'll be sharing next...ㅋㅋ It's f*cking impressive how they still haven't lost their minds

4. [+110, -4]
    This was exactly what I wanted to say... the purpose of this hacking isn't just 'V and Jennie', and it's not to make them acknowledge their relationship either. Don't you get it when they shared their own email? They are doing this for their own enjoyment + to get into contact with their companies to get money. They are doing this with the most evil intent. And aside from a few muggles and fans, everyone else is just consuming their content for fun and this reality is just so gloomy. Just think about your own phone getting hacked like this.... You may think that iCloud only has pictures but just knowing her password, you can connect to all her accounts. These two already have such a hard time protecting their private lives. And isn't their sole way to protect their privacy their phone? But seeing how even their phones are getting exposed..ㅠ how do you stop a thief from coming through the wall?

5. [+101, -4]
    The funniest thing is that the hacker isn't the one getting hate but Jennie-V are getting all the hate... It makes me wonder how hopeless Nate Pann is

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• Alot of these fans getting hacked are getting got because they have weak setups. Before the Internet got big back in the early 2000s we were warned by government and tech companies to NOT put your personal information on the web. Now this is biting people in the ass, because social media and other platforms change yo want everything about you public which is dumb. Because of this these helpless sheep will put their name number address phone etc all on a public Facebook page or something making super easy to steal identity then on top of that they will keep easy password all lowercase maybe only 6 characters long and numbers that anyone will know like their address, first few of phone number, resident id or birthday. Stupidly easy shit people will use against you.

This is why it was recommended to have a longer password 8 characters or longer with the combination of uppercase and numbers or symbols in it and never a set of numbers associated with you no birthdays etc.

If any of these people kept even a fraction of their info a secret they'd never get hacked.

Idol's getting hacked in this fashion hate to say it deserve it. You have to be an idiot not to have maximum security on your services. That's like buying a Lamborghini and leaving it outside with the door's open and the keys under the seat expecting someone to not find it and steal it

Stop being an idiot with your security people. As an IT Administrator I can tell you the amount of shit you have online is soo scary i could literally impersonate you and not even your fucking family could tell the difference. So seriously start securing your stuff and get serious about your privacy online two factor authentication etc

• Idol's getting hacked in this fashion hate to say it deserve it. You have to be an idiot not to have maximum security on your services. That's like buying a Lamborghini and leaving it outside with the door's open and the keys under the seat expecting someone to not find it and steal it

This even more

Even if its a personal account, the idols should make sure IT teams from their company and management are aware of the accounts and listed as recovery contacts if the service allows that. They should have 2FA.

Saying that I've also always been VERY surprised that the SNS companies don't have better processes for celebrities/major companies to recover their accounts lickity split.

I understand if my lonely 200 follower Insta is hacked, that it might take a while and lots of hoops to get my account back, if at all.

But a celeb account? Verified or finsta? Their company/manager should be able to literally call a contact at Instagram and be like "fix this now". It should be OBVIOUS that the accounts hacked and needs to be fixed

• Common sense tells you that this is real. Well we actually seen it with politician and government accounts. But somehow kpop idols and their agencies totally brain dead dumb on this stuff.

I can get it most people can't even spell computer let alone use one. Its sad most people only know how to Google or Facebook and barely know anything else. This is why they get hacked so easily. This is like buying a car you intend to drive but know nothing about it.

• Common sense tells you that this is real. Well we actually seen it with politician and government accounts. But somehow kpop idols and their agencies totally brain dead dumb on this stuff.

I can get it most people can't even spell computer let alone use one. Its sad most people only know how to Google or Facebook and barely know anything else. This is why they get hacked so easily. This is like buying a car you intend to drive but know nothing about it.

I work first level IT support for a gov agency in my state.

Recently had a malicious email issue with a weblink in a spearphish email that propagates out on a victims contact list.

We've had at least 75 people who clicked the link.

Mandatory cybersec training happens every 6 months and dodgy links are a specific part of it yet these idiots...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!