What's with Kpop fans hating on kpop so much ?

• I think it's happen to all things related to obsessive fans like kpop have. Football fans, anime fans, western music fans, j-pop fans and many more all have this same traits. They shitting on everyone except the one they like and critics the whole industry that not their faves.

• I think it's happen to all things related to obsessive fans like kpop have. Football fans, anime fans, western music fans, j-pop fans and many more all have this same traits. They shitting on everyone except the one they like and critics the whole industry that not their faves.

Yeah, when you listen to more music you will start being able to see their differences and flaws and going from "well, pretty cool" to discussing it strategically and technically

• Yeah, when you listen to more music you will start being able to see their differences and flaws and going from "well, pretty cool" to discussing it strategically and technically

Not only music tho, they critiques literally everything from promotion, clothes, make up to even the smallest things ever and things that not related to music at all like how these idols eat, how they talk, how they walk or who they date. This happens to all other industry that have this obsessive fanbase behaviour like kpop. Their faves are always right and have extremely victim complex while everyone else are very wrong. This forum is the perfect example of kpop is not only about music, in fact out of all threads in the first page, only few discussion about music and from that few, only one or two that really discussing it strategically and technically.

I totally agree with you. Cuz I see it with gamers or any ‘extreme fan culture’ too.

I'm not talking about shiting on certain groups i'm talking about shiting on kpop as whole

• Like you guys come here to shit on kpop in a website made for kpop fans that listen to kpop, you do guys realise that if you don't like kpop it's easy for you to leave like no one is begging you to stay or holding you with chains .

I remember saying this to someone on the forums

"If I left a bowl of dog-shit out on my porch and you came and ate it - who is really to blame? me for leaving the bowl out or the shit-eater?"

• I remember saying this to someone on the forums

"If I left a bowl of dog-shit out on my porch and you came and ate it - who is really to blame? me for leaving the bowl out or the shit-eater?"

Well and add in "And you know that it is dog poop, but you still go around finding and tasting it"

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!