SM Openly Admits HYBE Has Better Songs, Chroegraphy, Trainees & Promotions Than Them

• It’s saying that if they acquired SM they (Hybe) will be biased and give the better songs to their made labels instead of SM.

It isn’t comparing the SM made songs to Hybe. It makes no sense to do so. Why do you always misunderstand the simplest info and make a thread about it?

lt64IYu.gif

• It’s saying that if they acquired SM they (Hybe) will be biased and give the better songs to their made labels instead of SM.

It isn’t comparing the SM made songs to Hybe. It makes no sense to do so. Why do you always misunderstand the simplest info and make a thread about it?

Lol! OP probably tried to troll and failed.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• You misunderstood this article, which is quite embarrassing.

Anyway regarding to this article, I get second hand embarrassment from Sm :facepalm: . As far as I know, all labels under Hybe have their own in-house productions so this issue will not happen. I getting concerned with how they gonna go through with their SM 3.0 if they don't even understand how sublabels supposed to work, it's sounds almost like a bluff now. And you know what, it's funny that they bring this issue like Kakao is not a conglomerate with a lot of sublabels under them, which if they think hybe can do it, Kakao definitely able to do the same.

With how they acts right now, they actually exposed their unprofessional side and their weaknesses. Sm should settle all this mess quietly and without involving the public.

• I think we have all established OP doesn't have a good reading comprehension. Nothing to discuss there.

My other question is why people think Hybe sub labels are independent when they toss around their trainees like bags of potato chips?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

op s the epitome of a hybe stan but I don't think that's what they meant lol

You misunderstood this article, which is quite embarrassing.

Anyway regarding to this article, I get second hand embarrassment from Sm :facepalm: . As far as I know, all labels under Hybe have their own in-house productions so this issue will not happen. I getting concerned with how they gonna go through with their SM 3.0 if they don't even understand how sublabels supposed to work, it's sounds almost like a bluff now. And you know what, it's funny that they bring this issue like Kakao is not a conglomerate with a lot of sublabels under them, which if they think hybe can do it, Kakao definitely able to do the same.

With how they acts right now, they actually exposed their unprofessional side and their weaknesses. Sm should settle all this mess quietly and without involving the public.

To both OP and SM:

Misunderstanding GIFs | Tenor

I think we have all established OP doesn't have a good reading comprehension. Nothing to discuss there.

My other question is why people think Hybe sub labels are independent when they toss around their trainees like bags of potato chips?

That's definitely not what they said lol Sm said that if Hybe fully acquires Sm they will give the good songs and choreographies to their idols

TO EVERYONE TRYING TO "EXPLAIN" TO ME WHAT THE ARTICLE IS SAYING, I ALREADY KNOW WHAT IT SAYS...CUZ I ALREADY READ IT.

IF I MAKE MY TITLE A CERTAIN WAY FOR PEOPLE TO CLICK, THAN THATS WHAT I WANT TO DO.

NO NEED TO MAKE IT SEEM LIKE I CANT READ ETC..

Y'ALL ALREADY SAID "THIS IS HOW OP IS" RIGHT? WELL THERE SHOULD BE NO MORE COMPLAINTS IF YOU KNOW MY POST ARE GONNA BE LIKE THIS.

• Also to the people calling me a "HYBE stan"...that doesn't hurt me one bit lmaoooo.

Your right, I do love HYBE groups.

HYBE has the most successful groups in Kpop RIGHT NOW, and has the biggest group in the WORLD, and those groups happen to come from a "multi-billion" dollar company...so me liking HYBE groups isn't the drag you think it is💀.

Now what........you want me to cry or you gonna continue saying I'm a HYBE stan....like what's supposed to happen next, now that I willingly came out my mouth saying I don't care what you call me and that I like HYBE groups :pepe-back-away:

• I think we have all established OP doesn't have a good reading comprehension. Nothing to discuss there.

I think trainees is quite different story especially when they're not officially work in the company yet, so if other labels can utilize their talents better, then why not? I actually like this to be more popularized among companies with a lot of sublabels.

To answer your question, I won't say those sublabels are totally independent but they have different management and production for each of their labels. You can see how each groups have their own designated producers, songwriters and creative teams. So, whatever sm said is a bluff and that just shows how they don't know how sublabels supposed to work. These sublabels don't steal each other songs because they have different teams for each groups and those producers make the songs specially for the group they work with. I have heard Sm conduct the songwriting camps which I understand why they thought it might the same for other companies. Jyp have quite similar structure with hybe for their division system.

• Then you shouldn't be mad if this is your goals? You should post and gone like most trolls will do. :pepe-hehe:

• Then you shouldn't be mad if this is your goals? You should post and gone like most trolls will do. :pepe-hehe:

Why am i mad if this is my thread💀.

Im pointing out how silly y'all look complaining all the time about my Titles lmaooo.

Y'all say "OP is like this" and "she's that", but yet still cry about how I type my stuff or what I choose to say.

Like if y'all know I make bait Titles sometimes, then no need for a shock and typing a paragraph complaint :exit-pepe:

• But if it's meant to be bait, you must happy for the attention, complaint or otherwise, then right?

• Welp, idk if you choose to react to it, you definitely mad that people complaining about you especially with those caps lock and a full essay just to talk about it. Other trolls just post their clickbait threads and go. Now when you react like this, I feel like the role has changed:pepe-hehe:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!