Jimin's album FACE preorders amd presave link out!!! Shipping to start on 24th March in all countries and regions!!

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

ArmyTaglist

Edited 4 times, last by paradis ().

• paradis

Changed the title of the thread from “Jimin's album FACE preorders out!!!” to “Jimin's album FACE preorders out!!! Shipping to start on 24th March in all countries and regions!!”.

ARMYS better behave!! :pepe-cross:

• Did BTS ever have a video fan call fan sign before? This is like the first time I'm hearing them doing it.

Iirc, video fan calls for albums got popular during the pandemic to replace the fansigns. And when they became a trend, BTS already stopped doing fansigns for the albums. I think the last time was for Answer or Persona (?) don't even remember anymore.

• Iirc, video fan calls for albums got popular during the pandemic to replace the fansigns. And when they became a trend, BTS already stopped doing fansigns for the albums. I think the last time was for Answer or Persona (?) don't even remember anymore.

Well, that's a long time ago...
    I just know that ARMYS are gonna buy the album to have a chance for the video fan calls...:teddy-pepe:

I will wait for the concept teasers to choose the version I will buy :oops:

Buy the set... :pepe-popcorn:

• So, that's why he mentioned learning English in Hobi's bday live lol

Please no cringy stuffs lmaooo. I get second hand embarrassment just thinking about it. There's always fans making a fool out of themselves in front of artists.

• paradis

Changed the title of the thread from “Jimin's album FACE preorders out!!! Shipping to start on 24th March in all countries and regions!!” to “Jimin's album FACE preorders amd presave link out!!! Shipping to start on 24th March in all countries and regions!!”.

• Well, here comes one of the privileged ones. Knew that once hybe will start to promote their fave members the sabotage of JITB will be even more blatant but it still makes me sad and angry. Just can't help it even tho I saw it coming..

Ugh, hopefully Hoseok starts to trully prioritise himself only cause no company, no fans deserve him or his talent and hopefully he indeed didn't renew so waiting for official announcement of it to finally celebrate Hoseok's freedom.

• Well, here comes one of the privileged ones. Knew that once hybe will start to promote their fave members the sabotage of JITB will be even more blatant but it still makes me sad and angry. Just can't help it even tho I saw it coming..

Ugh, hopefully Hoseok starts to trully prioritise himself only cause no company, no fans deserve him or his talent and hopefully he indeed didn't renew so waiting for official announcement of it to finally celebrate Hoseok's freedom.

lol So suddenly they know how to do everything right when it's maknae line release. Meanwhile Hoseok's album still has no distribution...

He wasn't the only one that Hybe did wrong. Jin and RM had their own moments. And I can't help but feel bad for all of them. But they have had to have seen Army complaints for them to get their acts together. And we can't even be sure they won't screw up Jimin's solo somehow either. If whatever Hobi is doing later on in the year still gets the JITB treatment, then you have a case. He just had the very unfortunate fate of being the first member to release with Hybe incompetence being on full display.

• Hope he sells :nervousk:

Oh, I think he will, but if you want to help out, we won't mind at all! :finger-heart:

lol So suddenly they know how to do everything right when it's maknae line release. Meanwhile Hoseok's album still has no distribution...

omg can y'all not do this??

i am one of the armys who is always loud/constantly complained about hybe's incompetence & total lack of effort for the bts solos and i will continue to do so, but finally a member is getting 1% of what the bts members deserve. we're talking about ALBUMS SHIPPED ON TIME, thats far from "doing everything right" or "being privileged".... make another thread & i (and many others) will support you, but stop being bitter about a member getting BARE MINIMUM

• omg can y'all not do this??

i am one of the armys who is always loud/constantly complained about hybe's incompetence & total lack of effort for the bts solos and i will continue to do so, but finally a member is getting 1% of what the bts members deserve. we're talking about ALBUMS SHIPPED ON TIME, thats far from "doing everything right" or "being privileged".... make another thread & i (and many others) will support you, but stop being bitter about a member getting BARE MINIMUM

They are solos, they only care about the member they stan.

• omg can y'all not do this??

i am one of the armys who is always loud/constantly complained about hybe's incompetence & total lack of effort for the bts solos and i will continue to do so, but finally a member is getting 1% of what the bts members deserve. we're talking about ALBUMS SHIPPED ON TIME, thats far from "doing everything right" or "being privileged".... make another thread & i (and many others) will support you, but stop being bitter about

Thank you for saying this.

• OMG NO :pepe-shame::pepe-shame::pepe-shame::pepe-shame::pepe-shame::pepe-shame::pepe-shame::pepe-shame::pepe-shame::pepe-shame::pepe-shame:

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

• He wasn't the only one that Hybe did wrong. Jin and RM had their own moments. And I can't help but feel bad for all of them. But they have had to have seen Army complaints for them to get their acts together. And we can't even be sure they won't screw up Jimin's solo somehow either. If whatever Hobi is doing later on in the year still gets the JITB treatment, then you have a case. He just had the very unfortunate fate of being the first member to release with Hybe incompetence being on full display.

Well with Jin and RM they only had two weeks delay and everything else was ok, no? So that's why I didn't mention them.

JITB was treated so much different from other members releases I don't know how people can't see it or claim it what he wanted.

"being the first member to release" bh is not a new company that was created yesterday. They know what to do. They have been doing BTS releases for how long? And solo release is not any different then group one. So this excuse doesn't make any sense to me.

You don't need to wait for anything. Just look at his portfolio release. It was different from other members and a mess. So by this point it's a pattern of behavior from bh.

• This thread contains 13 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!