opinion: blackpink shd stay w yg not tbl

• I hope yg signs bp despite what the rumors is floating ard. I used to have the opinion that tbl would be btr but after seeing how they handled somi’a career my mind changed.

yg isnt the best but it’s still one of the big3. they have the resources to push their artist. also they made yg have some status to what they are today so its shitty if they just drop them like that.

when they said bp is the revolution, after seeing their beautiful faces and dressing i believe it. plus their edm trap song was ✅ .

they might push the yg family agenda but seeing some of their artists leave im not sure abt it. that’s what they’ll do to promote their newer acts but Idc since I only stan bp for it not yg.

my only concern is that they give lesser quality songs just to manage baemon their future possible shining star. after reading up on how they treated 2ne1, im a bit afraid of bp status.

I hope to still see a 3rd album and Jisoo solo come out. now w/o clarity they will renew, im a bit unsure if blinks r getting it.

Once (main), Blink & Fearnot

• blackpink is gonna stay in YG not blacklabel people need to stop believing these "insiders" lol those are random reporters t and YG debunked it right it away lol they heavily denied it . People need to understand YG ent is business and blackpink is their highest contributor, it doesn't make sense for any way you see it if anything baemon is a big gamble and YG is not a risk taker at all he always plays it safe and knowing bp is gonna be with him probably makes him more confident about BM. Also, there are rumors they actually already renewed

• blackpink is gonna stay in YG not blacklabel people need to stop believing these "insiders" lol those are random reporters t and YG debunked it right it away lol they heavily denied it . People need to understand YG ent is business and blackpink is their highest contributor, it doesn't make sense for any way you see it if anything baemon is a big gamble and YG is not a risk taker at all he always plays it safe and knowing bp is gonna be with him probably makes him more confident about BM. Also, there are rumors they actually already renewed

I’ll be convinced when they release Jisoo solo. The 2ne1 history doesnt sit well w me and sometimes rumors can be right. I’ve been waiting for that since rose, lisa released their solo and it’s been almost 1 year.

• see 2ne1. they did it to them before, and there’s rumours they aren’t renewing.

you are not gonna tell me you believe some random rumor that are made for clickbait ? it's the opposite that YG stan already linked credible sources of the highest possibilities of blackpink renewing already explained .

I don't know how long you have been a kpop stan but 2ne1's case is really different first of all bp were supposed to debut much earlier, Secondly 2ne1 was going through a a lot Minzy left and bom's drug scandal was the biggest reason of their disbandment it was't because of blackpink.

• you are not gonna tell me you believe some random rumor that are made for clickbait it's the opposite that YG stan already linked credible sources of the highest possibilities of blackpink renewing already explained .

I don't know how long you have been a kpop stan but 2ne1's case is really different first of all bp were supposed to debut much earlier, Secondly 2ne1 was going through a a lot Minzy left and bom's drug scandal was the biggest reason of their disbandment it was't because of blackpink.

I came from 3rd gen and stanned bp from 2020. I thot minzy left bcos she was frustrated she couldn’t release sth? I watch some yt and read from reddits.

Idk as long as Jisoo releases her solo. Hopefully 2023 ✅

• see 2ne1. they did it to them before, and there’s rumours they aren’t renewing.

2ne1 was in bad terms with Yg even before Bp debut. That is why they barely staned Bp and even made some dubious post

While Bp has been seen supporting BM many times.

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• 2ne1 was in bad terms with Yg even before Bp debut. That is why they barely staned Bp and even made some dubious post

While Bp has been seen supporting BM many times.

ik they had shady posts before which is distasteful, but there’s some saying 2ne1 members heard abt disbandment w/o their knowledge or sth. Idk it feels messy, and there’s no confirmation of bp resigning yet.

ofc maybe I’m a :clown: rn and overthinking it but it doesnt sit well w me. as long as the solo gets released im gd

• Blackpinks situation is NOTHING like 2ne1.

slay alr told me it’s diff cos of minzy leaving and park bom scandal. but it seems really messy whr 2ne1 members only knew abt the disbandment unexpectedly and had to record a goodbye album. ofc idk much since I dont follow 2ne1

. i could be overthinking but as long as jisoo releases im gd ✅

• So first time sharing my opinion.

To me, these disbandment rumors sound more like some wishes of a group of guys who want to see Blackpink go down. Black Label is something I could imagine but I don't see it happening. I don't know why YG would move them to the Black Label. Why should they?

The comparisons with 2NE1 are also rather inappropriate for me. Park Bom had her big drug scandal in 2014 and neither her nor 2NE1 have recovered from it. Even when their MAMA stage was amazing and many people liked it, it got much hate from the public. And when Minzy decided to leave we all should remember that she had NO solo promotions (nothing). At all. No talk show, no radio show, no solo, no shootings, no drama, NOTHING. Unlike 2NE1, Blackpink has the status of being YG's most successful group at the moment. Every member is super successful and Jisoo said she will have her solo this year. Back then 2NE1 was already losing popularity, BigBang was still YG's biggest cash cow and at the beginning it looked like IKON would follow BigBang footprints. Blackpink are at the peak of their career and I doubt YG will let them go. 2NE1 was super popular and successful but it's not comparable to Blackpink's status in YG right now.

I mean we will see but my guess is that Blackpink will renew and get better conditions. We shouldn't forget, even if they are very successful solo, their solo success is also tied to the name Blackpink.

Personally, I think they improve the contract terms and have a shorter term. Maybe only 2-3 years.

кιм נєηηιє ⭐︎мαησвαη ℓαℓιѕα⭐︎ ραяк ¢нαєуσυηg ⭐︎ кιм נιѕσσ

540 Jennie Kim ideas | blackpink jennie, kim, kim jennie Blackpink Jennie Teddy Bear Şapka | krimofashion.com  제니츄 on Twitter | Blackpink fashion, Fashion, Black pink

• I accept this piece its informative. If they renew I hope bp also starts a tour in India I think they shd

• I'm pretty sure TBL has been managing BP's whole career but YG gets the final say because they have way more influence. Yg isn't going to let BP go which is why they probably were willing to negotiate with a lot of what the members want in their new contract.

1 year and 7 months until AVATAR 3

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!