Are People Actually Believing That The BTS Members Are Single?

• "but but oppa is single and is going to get married to me"

• Honestly most likely these grown folks too, like 18 and up frfr

I wish I could say you're wrong but I know a couple folks who are a little older than me and they're Taekook shippers (I'm 39 so they're in their early 40s). 😩

Edit: I will add that fandom is definitely a form of escapism for them because of mental health struggles and difficult life circumstances. I have mental health struggles too but I just go to therapy and take my meds. 😂

• Well you know about the Taehyung and Jennie thing, people was delusional about that...to the point where the evidence was in their face, and STILL tried to come up with every excuse to say something was edited or was fake or someone else.

So at this point, even if BTS was to come out saying I have a girlfriend and is dating such and such, people still going come up with something, like "he was drunk saying that" "he just playing around" :exit-pepe:

You just conflate how the fandom react, remember that army in each social media platform is 10-40 million each, the toxic ones, even if they’re thousands, never reach one percent. Literally my tl never share anything gurumi haribo said bc they proudly hack personal info.

and members getting married…idk people already okay with namjoon seemingly “private but not secret” partner in his insta stories.

I think you just have to surround yourself with better fans and stop generalizing this enormous fandom

• I mean, the fact that Jungkook knows the booty call slang currently popular in Korea before anyone else in the group actually says a lot, but for those who want to accept to reality. :ooo-bee:

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

• Idols are human too so only a fool would believe they would still be single. I'm sure there's a special someone in their lives that they'd be keeping secret. It's not a prerequisite to advertise when they're dating and if they are then all the good for them I will never understand fan's mindset on this. Just let them date and be happy.

• They (some) could be single but just sleeping around, they are young, rich and famous, the number of girls that throw them selves at them is huge.

• i just will support them no matter what cause that's a true ARMY

but i would like for them to just BE LET TO LIVE THEIR FREAKING LIFE and like what right do we have to trend or make it known. just let it be

plus it'd be cute to see them get married & for some to have little them's : )

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵐᵃᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᵐᵉ ᵃ ᵇᵒʸ ʷᶤᵗʰ ˡᵘᵛ˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷

Aesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFsK-POPPIN IN PINKAesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFs

• Given how much BTS has given us re music and content, I really wish the entire fandom would respect their privacy and personal lives. But I know it is not realistic because there is a minority segment of the fandom that is borderline stalkers, fetishizes the guys, and delusional that BTS must be ‘immaculate’ etc. They freak me out…

• (and no I'm not talking about any rumors, just asking and speaking in general)

I been seeing a lot of ARMY (like a ton) and just people who like BTS, say that BTS won't ever date because they love the fans, and how the members are too focused on their career.......Ive seen a lot of comments like this today too.

Like I'm not tryna be mean or burst any delusions..heck I'm a ARMY myself, but believing that they are single or haven't had a girlfriend the past 3 years...that's a lil.. :pepe-back-away:

Lol single 🤣🤣🤣 nope as a man myself i know for sure being a hot young guy you got dates 24/7 then add on them being the most sought after asian men on earth? Guaranteed they got all the pussy or dick if you go that way . Them single? Lol they are lying to you if they said that. The longest ive stayed celibate eas a month sooo😂😂 wouldn't be surprised if they fuck like rabbits and have everyone they ever dated or hooked up with on a NDA contract

• I mean, the fact that Jungkook knows the booty call slang currently popular in Korea before anyone else in the group actually says a lot, but for those who want to accept to reality. :ooo-bee:

I think they were more open to talk about dating in the past . Many army have been accepting the fact that BTS are human and it should be normal if they date or not date.

But delusional fans still exist, like its obvious as day that Tae is dating Jennie now and they dont even try to hide it but of course delulu fans still make threads and essays about how it is not true and Tae would never date Jen. Lol

• so, do you make threads that aren't based around army? or more specifically around a naive/delulu portion of a fandom that consist of millions and millions? if i had to make a thread about the delulu portion of each fandom, this site would be nothing else...

the boys are young men in their late 20's. they are living their rich and happy lives.

• some fans would even say that the hicky is from one of the members

now for real

what i think is that meddia outlets are still being well paid by Hybe

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!