What are your fave sections on Youtube right now?

• For me at the moment it would be

• Dog videos
    • YT shorts that say stuff like "Things in Japan that just make sense"
    • Videos where (mostly) Americans talk about living in Germany
    • German Dashcam videos
    • Those YT-shorts where nurses, paramedics and doctors talk about the weirdest casses they had to deal with
    • Videos of people living in foreign countries and travling around there (I still follow some channels who do that in Japan and Korea but I sometimes also watch videos of people who moved to other countries and do that)
    • Those YT-shorts of a American woman who moved to Italy
    • Of cause the channels who do random stuff like unboxing lost mail that they bought or where they bought returned item mystery boxes etc.
    • Those YT-shorts about cooking, especially when it looks super delicous or the people are funny. One I like is this Asian grandma who is very sassy in her cooking videos (In one video she yeeted her dog off of the porch for trying to steal her food :| )

How about you?

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Kpop

Drones

Body Language

TV news rebroadcasts

Off Road Towing

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• For me I'm actually trying to find new things on youtube since unsubscribing from a handful of kpop channels so this thread will be pretty helpful to me, thank you!~.

For me so far, I have enjoyed:

- Animal Crossing Videos. / (Building/ land ideas).

- Bush Craft. (Kinda like the show on tv where they survive in the wilderness for () days), or where people go on hikes.

- Ultra Running.

- Climbing. (I only really watch magnus midtbø though).

- Indie Music.

- Art School in NYC/ London Vlogs.

- Art Style vlogs. (Draw in ProCreate with me, behind the scenes of a small business, etc)

- Comedy.

- Journalist Videos. (Like COFFEEZILLA for example)

- Similar youtube channels to Teo Crawford (might have spelled his name wrong?) who dives into photography and film photography.

- Benjiplant (Plant Videos)

• -KPOP
    -classic music video 80,90,2000s
    - classic movies or tv program available
    -NBA
    -Korean program channel KBS , MBC , SBS, Arirang especially classic videos 2nd gen variety show or korean drama classic

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!