How many of y'all stan groups with minors in them?

• I stan.. 20

1. NewJeans (5) 25%
    2. IVE (8) 40%
    3. LESSERAFIM (6) 30%
    4. I plan to stan SMNGG (2) 10%
    5. I plan to stan BabyMon (3) 15%
    6. I stan an NCT unit with minors (0) 0%
    7. I stan or plan to stan another group with minors (4) 20%
    8. I used to stan a group with minors (4) 20%
    9. I NEVER stanned any groups with minors (5) 25%

What's the real deal when it comes to minors in kpop groups, are fans doing what they preach?

• KPOP or whatever entertainment it is
    we stan same age of our favorites or even younger back on our teens

everyone of us once a minor

before we got to this age

no one could can stop us
    if our
    bias group had a minor member

that is case close 😁

• I used to stan a group full of minors (nct dream) but good thing I'm younger than all of them and they'd probably the last group I'd stan. And since 4th gen is getting younger, I gotta stick with 3rd gen.

• Stan? I don't even listen them. Literally just watched half of hype boy mv and turn off.

Thats what I did when attention came out

I don’t stan any but I can listen to music from any group cuz I don’t even bother finding out who the members are.

Yes for most groups you wouldn't even be able to figure out who's younger than 18 unless you check their ages specifically. By which that point you might already be a fan if you care about that.

• Basically EVERY Idol Group that debut has members that are 19 years and younger by International Age which under Korean Law are Minors.

There just aren't a lot of Kpop Groups that debut where the youngest member is 20.

So stanning a Kpop Group with Minors in is normal and if it's from debut, unavoidably BUT you do know that Kpop Companies market Idols toward under 19 year olds right? They are the biggest demographic of fans in South Korea where Female Fans are easily the massive majority.

There a Minors in Entertainment and Sport that people stan where there seemingly is no problem so I don't see why it's a problem for stanning a Kpop group

• i never stanned groups with minors, but it wasn`t on porpouse, just my faves didn`t have minors at the time i supported them

Thinging i MIGHT stan BM, but that is on their music to see (or listen). If i don`t like the music i won`t stan

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!