TXT Remind Me Of BTS When They Were In Their DNA Era

• This post isn't anything serious, but with TXT accomplishments so far, it reminded me how BTS dna era set the tone for them, in terms of international charting etc.

And I know BTS already was making noise with Spring Day and Blood Sweat & Tears etc, so this isn't me directly comparing them.

But I was thinking how in BTS DNA era, they got #7 on the Billboard 200, which at the time was the highest for a Korean act.

And their FIRST ever Billboard Hot 100 entry was again, with DNA and it charted at #85.

I mean BTS in 2017 was breaking records left and right, and was the first Korean and kpop act for so many things.

This just a few lol.

Screenshot_20230202-184025_kindlephoto-26291481.png

This was BTS 4th year in Kpop btw.

And guess what??? TXT about to hit their 4th year March 4th 2023.

And we seen so many achievements they cracked so far..mainly Korean and majority were their own records, rather than for kpop

Either way its amazing.

But TXT in their 4th year about to hit #1 on the Billboard 200.

And they have a pretty decent chance for a Hot 100 entry too with "Sugar Rush Ride" (MOAs been working VERYYYYYYYYY hard, and I'm proud of them).

Most likely they gonna have a second comeback around the summer or close to the end of the year, so there's a BIG chance to expect another #1 on the Billboard 200 and another Hot 100 entry, IF they get it this time.

Oh and they've been so stable on Korean charts as well..like VERY stable.

Heck even this morning they hit #3 on Melon Top 100..AGAIN.

The Title track has been going between #2-#6 on the Melon Top 100.

While the B-sides have been between #8-#24 on the Melon Top 100.

Good job my boys💜💙.

• Go to Best Answer
  • I'm wary of making any comparison to BTS for any group, but there's a particular subset of ARMYs that literally despise TXT for existing. For future reference, don't do that.

I'm proud of TXT's accomplishments in only 6 days, but I'm more focused on longevity. Front-loaded success isn't good in the long term.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• Kpop back then wasn't that big back then compared to rn.

BTS paved the way.. :pep-pj-pink:

:pepe-popcorn::pepe-tea:

Ngl, I've been tryin to be chill but this whole comparison with TXT and NJ is makin me freaking tired. Ever since they announced their hiatus, people couldn't shut up about trying to find "next BTS" and surprassing them.

• Let's not do that, let's not get ahead of ourselves either. TXT have achieved a lot this comeback and I hope they do better with their next comebacks. Comparing them with BTS is only going to bring unnecessary hate towards them so even if its not your intention its better to avoid these comparisons.

• i literally said in my second sentence that I wasn't tryna directly compare them, since I know before DNA , BTS was already making big noise.

And as a ARMY myself, nobody is trying to say TXT is another BTS or whatever.

I'm just talking about similarities in terms of they both was in their 4th year, and both had a pop sound comeback, also again BTS DNA era they started doing really well on international charts, where TXT during their sugar rush ride era, is seeming to do well on international charts and Korean charts too.

I had found it pretty ironic since they both from BigHit.... that's all.

That's why I said at the beginning that this post wasn't anything serious

• The problem is there are always people ready to twist your op to smthg completely different.

And there are people ready to get mad

Then come the oil to add to the flame

And the result is always the same mess Cuz its allkpop :pepe-toilet:

• The problem is there are always people ready to twist your op to smthg completely different.

And there are people ready to get mad

Then come the oil to add to the flame

And the result is always the same mess Cuz its allkpop :pepe-toilet:

Yeah you right friend

• I mean first Txt should release one hit song before being compared to BTS

I pray one day you can know how to read.

I literally say "And as a ARMY myself, nobody is trying to say TXT is another BTS or whatever.

I'm just talking about similarities in terms of they both was in their 4th year, and both had a pop sound comeback, also again BTS DNA era they started doing really well on international charts, where TXT during their sugar rush ride era, is seeming to do well on international charts and Korean charts too.

I had found it pretty ironic since they both from BigHit.... that's all.

That's why I said at the beginning that this post wasn't anything serious"

😐

• You don’t need to mention BTS in this whole essay. You can take them out and everyone will still comprehend txt’s growth just fine

This feels like setting up your faves

If my faves are BTS, then how am I setting them up lmaoo.

And I do what I want.

Y'all controversial ARMYs who foam at the mouth over any little thing, need to wake up to reality and realize this is REAL LIFE.

The telling someone what to do on the internet isn't gonna work on everyone, especially not ME, who's a ARMY myself.

yall dont know how to read, that's on yall.

My post was about two groups who under the same company, and in the same year had some pretty ironic similarities, that's it and that's all.

Now get a grip, and GET OUT my thread if u don't like it.

BYE.

• You obviously know which faves we are talking about here. Playing dumb won’t save you

Also it’s pretty annoying to be bringing up BTS in stuff that don’t involve them in anyways.

The fact that I could understand what your whole thread is about by just deleting BTS out of it makes the namedrop look very unnecessary. I have not seen you in any BTS threads. But when it’s time to make your other faves look good, you then remember to mention them in threads to prop up your faves lmaoo

And also getting annoyed when others point out you are setting your other faves when this whole thread was to compare the two. Like were you expecting everyone to agree with you or what?

• OP's account was created 2 days ago so you won't see them in BTS threads...

• Save me from what??? You typing to me on some website? Lmao please wake up to the real world sweetie.

And you told me I'm setting my faves up right? Well my faves are BTS like I said.

You ASSUMED that TXT were my ults and you were wrong. I'm a ARMY, who happened to be there since TXT debuted in 2019, so I just stanned them since and listen to their music from time to time, but I'm not a MOA.

And my account was made literally a couple days ago lmao.

Any posts you see, since I've made my account that has been about TXT is because they recently had a comeback, so I wanted to talk about them.

I can mention two groups who in the same company in one thread if I want. What u gonna do, keep typing😂😂😂.

Like I said, you took my thread the wrong way, that's on YOU.

If you don't like it, THEN GET OUT!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!