Posts by SLIMEBABY

Controversy wont make a difference in the US. I mean look at all the popular artists in the US most of them have several controversies and it doesnt affect them. People here just really dont care about the controversies. I personally like their music so hopefully Hybe has good things planned for them like they did TXT.

Yeah thats what i was saying.

Like people talk the talk, but never walk the walk, when it comes to this style of stuff.

As long as the music good, they not gonna care in the long run about anything negative.

Karina a Christian???

Idk why thats surprising to me lmao.

Ryujin she give me Buddhist vibe idk why

Well you know =m if you think about like what "Temptation" means, it could be defined as doing what is easy rather than what is right, or doing what seems like a good plan but later realizing it neglects vital priorities, and it is followed by regret. It doesn't have to be something obviously wrong or bad, it could also be like a hasty decision or uninformed decision, like someone selling snake oil to you before you know what a con is. Anyway when I think about what this means, it makes me think of all the bad decisions I have made in my life, and how I don't know what are the most efficient choices and what are the best decisions to make, or even what values to prioritize or what is important in life. So I feel analysis paralysis! =O

This was a good read actually💗💗💗💗

Enhypen is so underrated.

Maybe its because they are so young compared to some of the other groups like TXT, Stray Kids, and Ateez.

Not quite sure the reason.

I heard its the controversies that turn a lot of international and Korean people off..the recent one also with Jay and the Korean history thing..

Plus it dont help that the last two Titles wasnt good frfr.

But like I told someone else, if they comeback with a good good album, them people goin forget all that and listen to the music

Polaroid Love went viral last year, but Blessed-Cursed/Future Perfect is significantly different from their previous titles and didn't connect with casual fans as much. I can see them becoming viral in South Korea and doing well on the charts if they obtained the music smiler to Tamed-Dazed, Polaroid Love. There, Polaroid Love had some success.

Idk what HYBE was thinking with those last 2 title tracks.

I feel they was tryna be edgy and do something different, but it didn't work💀.

They should've stuck to what they good at...the basics...and that's the whole Vampire thing that Enhypen got going on, which became pretty popular among kpop stans.

And stuck to like the dark sounding music, with the R&B.

I mean even the Dimension Dilemma album, which is completely different from Border Carnival, was great in its own merit

you guys are such dumb bimbos its not even funny.

First y'all don't know how to read because of y'all brain being the size of a pea, then you act blind... Like I cant 😂.

I literally say in the first or second sentence how this thread isn't anything serious, and how I'm not comparing the groups directly... I literally say that.

THE THREAD WAS ME FINDING IT IRONIC HOW TXT AND BTS ARE BOTH IN BIGHIT, AND AROUND THE SAME TIME WHEN THEY WERE 4 YEARS INTO THEIR CAREER, THEY BOTH HAD A "POP SOUND" COMEBACK, AND BOTH WAS DOING WELL ON INTERNATIONAL CHARTS AND MAKING RECORDS...THATS IT AND THATS ALL.

It was a light and simple similarity that I found funny and realized, again since they in the same company.

It was not that deep for y'all to foam at the mouth like raccoons.

Save me from what??? You typing to me on some website? Lmao please wake up to the real world sweetie.

And you told me I'm setting my faves up right? Well my faves are BTS like I said.

You ASSUMED that TXT were my ults and you were wrong. I'm a ARMY, who happened to be there since TXT debuted in 2019, so I just stanned them since and listen to their music from time to time, but I'm not a MOA.

And my account was made literally a couple days ago lmao.

Any posts you see, since I've made my account that has been about TXT is because they recently had a comeback, so I wanted to talk about them.

I can mention two groups who in the same company in one thread if I want. What u gonna do, keep typing😂😂😂.

Like I said, you took my thread the wrong way, that's on YOU.

If you don't like it, THEN GET OUT!

I do think you're right though, while there are many performances I've liked a lot from 4th gen groups my bias is probably playing some part there. The only 4th gen groups that seem to be able to put out these grand scale epic performances that you'll remember even after 4 years (like I do with many BTS ones) are SKZ, ITZY and ATEEZ. I think LSFM is getting there, their MMA performance this year was a real standout that I will remember for a long time.

I think there was a lot of "stepping up" in 2022, specifically LSFM came in as a new group and raised the bar a bit for award show / end year show performances.

But see that's what I'm saying though, that's just in terms of "dancing".

If that's the case, then yeah I could name a few groups who did good " dancing and having dance breaks".

Im mainly talking about the performance apart from the dancing.

Like tell a story or give me a big entrance with a grand scale outro to close off the performance.

That's what I'm talking about lol

This is a recent example I can find.

Its from their 2021 MAMA stage.

Even this seem big scale to me, for 4th gen group standards, and this is how I want other 4th gen girl groups award show performances to be like.

If they not that good at dancing, thats fine.

But at least have other stuff going on too, like some acting or something

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com

You missed a legendary one

EDIT: wrong link, changed to the full *20 minute* performance (literally a concert)

I was struggling to find that one lol

(I said this as my answer in another thread, but I decided to make this a separate thread on its own cuz I wanted others opinions)

ENHYPEN the only other 4th gen boy group that got a real chance to chart somewhat well/high on Korean charts, BUT that's if they go back to their concept and musical ability like their "Border : Carnival album".

If they can make another viral hit like " Polaroid Love" or have another pumped up Title track like "Drunk Dazed"...OR even a r&b sultry b-side like "Fever"..which is my favorite song by them till this DAY, then I can see them charting decently high on Melon.

Maybe not as high as TXT, but definitely at least around #50-#30 POSSIBLY.

Right now TXT is the exception.

Here's A few of their songs so u can see they make good music too :

FEVER

DRUNK-DAZED

POLAROID LOVE

UPPER SIDE DREAMIN

PARADOXX INVASION

THAT FEELING WHEN

No, only because their Title isn't really a "viral " song among the general public and among kpop stans. Like its talked about and some people say they like it, but that's it...there's no BIG momentum from it, in order to say its their boom moment.

Not even just the Title, but the b-sides are also amazing, but again, there's nothing viral and everyone and their mom is "singing it" and its "everywhere".

I think some 4th gen boy groups need to make songs like a "love scenario" or a "Spring day", or a "Monster".

Like everything is too shallow or too hard to listen to nowadays from these boy groups. (minus TXT they make great music, just haven't went really really viral with a Title track song yet).

Love Scenario was like a simple love confession mixed with complications of a relationship type song. Kinda reminds me of Ditto, with the repetitiveness and simplicity.

Spring Day was heart felt, relatable, and emotionally fitted for anyone no matter the age, because it had a nostalgic tone and aura to it.

Monster was just a bop lol. And we need more songs, not exactly like it obviously, but similar. With good vocals.

No 4th gen boy group is giving any of these.

And if they are, they must be from a nugu group or something who lack promotion.

ENHYPEN the only other 4th gen boy group that got a real chance, and that's if they go back to their concept and musical ability like their "Border : Carnival album".

If they can make another viral hit like " Polaroid Love" or have another pumped up Title track like "Drunk Dazed"...OR even a r&b sultry b-side like "Fever"..which is my favorite song by them till this DAY, then I can see them charting decently high on Melon.

Maybe not as high as TXT, but definitely at least around #50-#30 POSSIBLY.

Right now TXT is the exception.

Stray Kids their music TO ME, isn't all that and kinda too loud. So the only way I see them charting high on Melon is if their Korean fan base stream real hard. Other than that, I don't see the GP tuning in for their music, unless Stray Kids change their sound one day, and start doin Pop or something.