[enter-talk] *GASP* THIS IS THE ANNECDOTES OF STAFFS AFTER MEETING BANGTAN

• [enter-talk] *GASP* THIS IS THE ANNECDOTES OF STAFFS AFTER MEETING BANGTAN

bypannchoaAugust 21, 2022
    This was posted on the staff's IG after shooting an ad with Bangtan @seoulwriter

For reference that person releases anecdotes about celebrities in drawing
    ie) with Han Jimin, Choi Woosik, Kim Taeri, etc.

First shooting:
    AVvXsEhPIAr6jKjNGHGRIJnreKMGZD71mDsGMOovdYLqbgTNeW7JLfdMSxbUmYtOHdLcZ-Kgml_5uNJHRXGLdlBGftmUN7ixwu0n5MgGRxWj0NbpHtNR0fjiRT7zFb7isjmvsnKL0QnDXlwAr3AK8icOGDmpCXuNOPA1d34wMAA06znfvmwJ6pZG57s7UOGI=s16000

First shooting: When they were just Hallyu Star days
    Seoul Writer feelings/thoughts:
    - All the members are bright and bubbly
    - Their energy was overflowing
    - When they ate, they looked the most excited
    ** I still don't know which member is which (They're all the same to me)

At that time, she didn't even know who the members wereㅠㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2nd shooting:
    AVvXsEjwoQ6Iqi1ygRebRctTBlVhHSApOprMODRKSG-YiuM_bxlPGX5-Sa-Ez7gbfgA6u79bRoHldeD47IvDVV3k530WSz2rDNqK9VTLjSLtlO_Xw3w6LCAs_ILBuQ33uOq56AdJxdfer6Oa_jhyLCJRJH_mFyYh-ivBH3DnuxDHuXkAFrAZtqiKf_KRpdYZ=s16000
    2nd shooting: After they became super duper super stars
    Feelings/thoughts:
    - Even though their status raised, the members didn't change
    - They seriously look close to each other
    - They have no star disease
    ** I can distinguish the members who are high tension and low tension (T/n: tension in Korean means energy)

Anecdotes per member
    AVvXsEjGRNK1NjbxYK5rUJa2G_osKTNy1keF5fdKvt-XqjhFfPbYdlZHAb0K5XP2ssl83RlbPZJ30ZGoHi8G54L9uWOSmqaVjfREtw4EHZkxWMAiwHBuSupQxFUPEZtx6ckMoS1bb_eEC4YlGQhcQ4k_mygwft-8kpAZlCn9dtBqViSkEcNUdLwn64Wq_lwk=s16000
    RM
    Before: He seems smart
    After:
    - He's even more charismatic than I thought and he's overflowing with confidence
    - He doesn't hesitate during shoots, he just goes straight in!
    - He's the mood maker and says "Ok, let's raise the tension!"!
    ** He comes out of waiting rooms and just acts freely, he seems like the type who doesn't care about what other people think of him
    (arrow: RM is more mature than me)

AVvXsEggrKfzPII4BzJyGWX1PvbuVnUrKQd8dhNE-UHGjakddPFzQ6qhQjqSpaucewzmzhCuLgFt9zNH29pJzSfp3nJfL03aGxxhiLjAxolt6wGTCkmoFa_eypl97syYSymALQaM4v8Cu9mf7iuidXdsPobPIpjDqSQCeDSErk5azJD6NOHZ2Qgz-d20SXeY=s16000
    Jimin
    Before: He seems kind
    After: He's kind, kind, kind, kind, kind, kind, he has good reactions, he's kind, kind, kind, kind, kind
    ** He's beating his own kindness with kindness
    (arrow: Jimin is pretty when he smiles)

AVvXsEgPyb5PkQbMBPPierx5GsWMgAd5r738Rn_-vvt0gATF4YCuyEoXb1g-yIOirfR67JpBRedfjUsd1JyXmjfOPgK1AMllpMHQcVkI8sBwpmW7los5HJe66HXwfsUJedE_LxsC_BjdTia05MNKoICsRbmVHd0HcFo2hc5layLbiMfM7AhLFxLh3S80GGVh=s16000
    J-hope
    Before: He looks like an overwhelming inssa (t/n: insider = popular kid)
    After:
    - He's bright and his personality is the best
    - However, he also seems sad somehow?
    - His heart is unexpectedly younger than you think?
    ** If I had to pick one I'd want to be friends with him
    (arrow: J-hope who seems to have a good personality)

AVvXsEh8zUlXKX8fgtutmK_0v8uOn_kEAjJU25Jm9u8lE9eP0yM_60SGQxR_8jeXBsjyP_8PGTLYFzmb9b8WC6r64OEZy5DC5Jc7riau8FuEw82yHoVZdM3EZYuu5wSA_JXgf7QFcaBILqnEIBK7ECRYe2ZWVqjiTVxlqqmdsYfIZ_zHLFG6xXZFenEt5X2f=s16000
    Suga
    Before: He seems cold and sassy too
    After:
    - As expected he has the kind and soft smell
    - Even when he's the last one to shoot, he never grumbles
    - His tension is low so I thought that he was in a bad mood, but when he was shooting his scene, he's overwhelming with passion
    ** His personality unfolds only 10 times after you shoot with him
    (arrow: Suga whose voice I don't remember ever hearing)

AVvXsEhH6AvCx17iYfvdJlRBiAFLiO46HC0sgIBMmbBJTgLZf6o7VcqSI5dUTnsrNOVL9cb0F3SU2k-NF_dwuRUodKy1pCeaQKntLVtMP1BBVoXxj_dvRSxdvv3-yiUojeyo4NSSAMrmzIgQga_j2OTzyGWkodfadwvXe_6_GAghxrhJ3qpUwaYnmnMHU2ET=s16000
    Jungkook
    Before: The style that women likes a lot
    After:
    - He's the softest in this world
    - Maybe because he's the maknae, but he's also the cutest
    - When he has to bow to the staffs at the end, he's polite and he's the type who takes care of people
    ** He's the member who is the most different from what I've thought
    (arrow: I know why Jungkook is considered the golden maknae)

AVvXsEhE5-GpkHfI_NKXWfeI4-jtxd4Tiofppjl0X6SXl-iWeddv3PyJXyrIm4v5OVA0tnDb8QpzAcvtDkpm7I9pbd8iiE-NoNhupO5-AzWGtQDz4EiHq5OaqvXdJVISWviooBlmrWdV-QrJLx0yeU52ghOVauWqUmN0-sRURn7ljzJI-W20m3wDcTkKXUhY=s16000
    Jin
    Before: He looks like the cold flower boy who is serious
    After:
    - He's handsome O_O
    - He has a strong will to work hard
    - He's also greedy to be funny at unexpected moments
    - He also adds a spoonful of awkwardness at the unexpected moments
    Summary: as expected, he's different from what I thought
    (arrow: Jin who gives everything he has to express his handsomeness)

AVvXsEjA5wmpozKFI6tTOhO_my1xfRK2by_eHWjXmWRIVsGgSoU9hRD8V6GdKsgEVuRogvHnWWIC-HkaloAvxLasrWV96-E0HMa7_ZBJS8MjLNfnWeJtrWjknSo0aL57BvbcFkrIScFwyNBqlucf_r1DZGpEIdgBIswN-xiET3vHsV3wFGJbtM1q3I2zXBZy=s16000
    V
    Before: He seems cold and sassy
    After:
    - He's handsome handsome
    - He's not of the mortals
    - Maybe he's scared of strangers? But he's definitely not scary and he's talkative
    ** He looks handsome even super close
    (arrow: V who is so handsome, I can hardly draw)

post response:
    [+1016][-67]
    original post: here

1. [+298, -5]
    "They look the most excited when they eat" that's right, it's our kidsㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+249, -5]
    No matter what people say, I love all 7 of them seriouslyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
    AVvXsEgvgd3O4xINyN1fotr3F1ixGqXp4KYgBKef-693VNg8452tVpJx1-pjuTw8a5MpL54WcH6ym6Hlyfh979Jj7HvQS9GWzuaihQsEq3BtX1eYIlIsakIOMigY-xOFO3mi9e-gy2sFRitqYaByLWyDzTbLcSbFKuDDLNkZ7UwKZ0daqCkmWiCXWTPm-XK0=s16000

3. [+237, -6]
    BTS shot an ad with Jessi before hitting big and this is what Jessi said about themㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Seriously everyone looks so friendlyㅋㅋㅋ And even after 10 years, they're still fooling around in their practice room
    AVvXsEiTOX6EUeR7qlBFuSBMeiIh6wnyZPdNgMdBG0qxCavy68fL0M9KHKOh_AEj6ILvbnRN-sf1ZixvCsOGvi5y3VFm1eGzOPsiPWGOPUBEUIq3S6i2eJ3PrDw3xbh0b8fDCVn6RpC4s4_o13UoD6nvP6f06fu1HCxVqXc9Gf9eO4ThzfZIZMXPZBl2E0-k=s16000
    "Jessi said that promoting in the entertainment industry, she has seen a lot of idol groups whose relationship didn't look good.
    When you have members who spent a lot of time together, of course, you're bound to get into conflicts and there are instances where you hurt each other. However, Jessi said that BTS was different.
    They spent 14 hours together working and Jessi said "[BTS]'s relationship is seriously good. They look like actual close friends"."

4. [+100, -8]
    There was someone who worked with V in the past for Lotte department shop too, I really wonder what his real life visuals are that everyone is claiming he's so handsome for? ㅋㅋ

5. [+93, -77]
    I still remember that some advertisers mentioned that after seeing V, they all automatically started smiling, this reminded me of that. And looking at her drawing, it seems to be the same person
    AVvXsEgxzJnXQ69NtTFZm39V8AfEEUG9Y7i7xb2YZkTAjv3of0K9phix4Ak1xFVbWlhZZrQRSqIpSDDcQt-MPjegDKxXVM-LDZmwkh2BtOm_cOJjamdcHS_Z_y2ZkpeAuPco_HIusNETY6YeKNVrh05pIVe04zeyEyGfLwUr0ILqOaJBmDK4T8AvKLbnNIsy=s16000
    (t/n: the cartoon is talking about the MC presenting the model for the ad and everyone started smiling the moment she showed V's close up)

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!