TXT Remind Me Of BTS When They Were In Their DNA Era

• Best Answer

I don't know why poeple are kind of attacking op for mentioning BTS.

Im an army and I got the same feeling when I first watched sugar rush. I got the same vibes from the song I don't know why or how to explain. It's not about the songs being similar. They're not. But there is a certail common vibe. Also like op mentioned the situation overall

So yeah its totally OK to find some common points between 2 eras of different groups. It's not blasphemy

• I don't know why poeple are kind of attacking op for mentioning BTS.

Im an army and I got the same feeling when I first watched sugar rush. I got the same vibes from the song I don't know why or how to explain. It's not about the songs being similar. They're not. But there is a certail common vibe. Also like op mentioned the situation overall

So yeah its totally OK to find some common points between 2 eras of different groups. It's not blasphemy

They keep comparing TXT to others. This is not the first thread and their whole account thinking of trollness.

62645-4c05234e-0e62-4aed-89c7-07b5143427d9-gif Tomorrow x Together NCT

S63Sk.gif

• You know why Txt will always under Bts shadow, because their fans comparing them to Bts that makes their achievements looks so little and nothing impressive. I don't have any hard feeling towards txt or this thread but poor those guy because if you put their achievements in their what 4 years now under a big company next to 4 year bts under a poor company, I think many will just give them side eye. I'm not a moa but please free txt from being bts shadow when they're doing good right now.

• you guys are such dumb bimbos its not even funny.

First y'all don't know how to read because of y'all brain being the size of a pea, then you act blind... Like I cant 😂.

I literally say in the first or second sentence how this thread isn't anything serious, and how I'm not comparing the groups directly... I literally say that.

THE THREAD WAS ME FINDING IT IRONIC HOW TXT AND BTS ARE BOTH IN BIGHIT, AND AROUND THE SAME TIME WHEN THEY WERE 4 YEARS INTO THEIR CAREER, THEY BOTH HAD A "POP SOUND" COMEBACK, AND BOTH WAS DOING WELL ON INTERNATIONAL CHARTS AND MAKING RECORDS...THATS IT AND THATS ALL.

It was a light and simple similarity that I found funny and realized, again since they in the same company.

It was not that deep for y'all to foam at the mouth like raccoons.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!