Will the Armies have to fight a war against Min Heejin in 2025?

• I changed my sigs back to Lee Jieun since it doesn't look like me if I don't have her face on my posts.

NewJeans have now broken BTS' PAK record, something which seemed to be unassailable.

Given even IU had to run away from NewJeans, NJ has no rivals in K-O-R-E-A now.

I have repeatedly pointed out the danger NJ projects to BTS, and Min Heejin coveting the chance to run all Hybe acts, including BTS , according to her whims. It is likely that she will run a Hybe boy act as a test run; she ran Shinee so she has boy group experience.

But her emphasis will be with New Jeans, since it appears she will claim a huge portion of NJ's profits, while she will only get a 'management fee' for other Hybe owned acts. Which means, basically, she will only run these other acts as much to justify her promotion , and put her greatest emphasis on the act she runs directly.

All BTS got from its patriotism was betrayal , loss of its empire, and now being handled by Min Heejin who will probably bury BTS and claim it will be her biggest achievement. I have said repeatedly that BTS's empire will be less than 20% (realistically 10% ) of 2022, and it would have been much better for them to abandon K-O-R-E-A, never enter that ungrateful country again and leave it to the likes of IU, and continue to operate to the world.

I personally think the fight the Armys will face against Min Heejin in 2025 will be probably the hardest of all. Min has Bang's ears, and Bang is likely to side with Min over the members. Min Heejin's past history shows no love to any of the acts - she is like someone who raises an act, and discards it without thinking twice if it ceases to be useful. She is also not afraid to burn bridges; few acts which dealt with her speak about her in a favorable way but she doesn't care.

Given the way things are going, BTS' 2025 so-called yet to come will be run by MIn Heejin, who will eliminate any aspect of BTS, will make her staff write BTS songs and will coordinate everything according to her whims. I don't see it going otherwise.

Armies will miss the day Lee Jieun was stopping BTS everywhere. Lee Jieun didn't have the power to kill BTS. Min Heejin will have it soon. She won't listen to any pleas; she is someone who will listen to nobody and will do what she wants to do, no matter who gets hurt or who opposes her.

• The only thing whyknock didn't expect was armys going in a full war with min hee jin weeks after this post

No, yknock made this post a full YEAR prior to the scandal, not just weeks lol. It’s kinda uncanny reading it now with a whole new context ngl pepe-ooh Maybe he was always more powerful than we all gave him credit for pepe-ooh

• No, yknock made this post a full YEAR prior to the scandal, not just weeks lol. It’s kinda uncanny reading it now with a whole new context ngl pepe-ooh Maybe he was always more powerful than we all gave him credit for pepe-ooh

Oh I didn't check the date right... but is crazy how some of his lunatic ramblings end to be straight up prophetic :pepe-cross:

• I watch historical patterns and draw conclusions from it

It was inevitable that Hybe and MHJ were going to fight sooner or later, and MHJ would be fighting BTS for the control of Hybe.

If Illit did not tick MHJ off this fight would have occurred at the most opportune time for her, but Illit ticking her off made her to make her move prematurely.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!