Irene's scandal was a blessing in disguse

• Sure, it may have lost her a lot of money, affected her career's potential, had to confess to the world that she abused a lot of people, brought her hate and stress. But at the end of the day she was able to afford something that not even BPink or BTS can buy, freedom. She is free from being a glamorized puppet for companies pushing their wares, doesn't need to go amusing the masses, all she has to do is her usual idol stuff, which is minimal at this point of her career. Living her life peacefully, comfortably, quietly while STILL having the biggest fandom in her group bar none. She has always been the realest in her group.

• SM thought by sabotaging and destroying Irene's hype and public image will benefit to aespa and Karina to become the new Irene :clown::clown::clown:

Guess what flop M, there can't be two Irene :pepe-joy:

no other female celebrity dominated the beauty game like Irene did, not even Yoona :iconpepe:

Ps: and MHJ is one million time more successfull since leaving SM mouahahaha, stay salty :pepe-hehe: :violinist-pepe:

• Do you think she'll ever make a comeback?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Do you think she'll ever make a comeback?

No, because she doesn't want to

I think a main reason she was angry at people behind the scenes was because she just doesn't like the celebrity environment for the most part. Outside of it she was a chill person

• But this will effects her future careers. Rv might get into infinite hiatus like snsd and while her members have some relevancy and jobs, she gonna be jobless? I think people forget how these idols are normal human being like us too. Imagine how she feels when she was once one of the female artists with the most cfs and side jobs in the industry and suddenly she get nothing at all. This equal to less payment, less engagement and less publicity. Put yourself in her shoes with your current jobs.

To be honest, you're completely wrong. She didn't get her freedom. With this reputation, it's easier for sm to control her conpare to other Rv's members.

• But this will effects her future careers. Rv might get into infinite hiatus like snsd and while her members have some relevancy and jobs, she gonna be jobless? I think people forget how these idols are normal human being like us too. Imagine how she feels when she was once one of the female artists with the most cfs and side jobs in the industry and suddenly she get nothing at all. This equal to less payment, less engagement and less publicity. Put yourself in her shoes with your current jobs.

To be honest, you're completely wrong. She didn't get her freedom. With this reputation, it's easier for sm to control her conpare to other Rv's members.

I agree, I think SM may not completely ignore her even if they are punished because she still have a huge loyal fandom. But if Sm has doesn't want to support, her solo career may not progress. But I'm optimistic so i personally think SM will try Irene as a solo.

• I agree, I think SM may not completely ignore her even if they are punished because she still have a huge loyal fandom. But if Sm has doesn't want to support, her solo career may not progress. But I'm optimistic so i personally think SM will try Irene as a solo.

She should be given a mean role in dramas and movies. She should change her image and profit off of it.

No, because she doesn't want to

I think a main reason she was angry at people behind the scenes was because she just doesn't like the celebrity environment for the most part. Outside of it she was a chill person

I bet she'll get back to it, she's too pretty to give it all up forever.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!