BREAKING: Min Heejin to officially join NewJeans as 6th member

• dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

U.S.-Variety-selected-Min-Hee-Jin-as-Globally-Influential-Woman-2.jpg

After months of nonstop drama and criticism aimed at Ador Founder and CEO Min Heejin for her continued disrespect of HYBE privilege and self worship as the only reason NewJeans have quickly become one of the top groups in kpop she has now decided to put her money where her mouth is.

She is becoming the official 6th member of NewJeans!

Yes you read that right. In a first ever historical turn of events the Min Heejin is setting out to prove it's all her baby.

As expected k netizens are shook and appalled. As this is going WAAYYY to far just to look victorious over twitter criticism. She better pray she knows what shes doing as seen by some of these netizens comments.

Netizens react:

[+22,786, -2] NewJeans just went from Nations girl group to Goodwill.

[+3,211, -7] Can you imagine how awkward the live stages are gonna be now lol.

[+3,111, -13,990] Smart move. GOT7 would have been bigger if JYP joined.

[+2,244, -9] What's next? BangPD in BTS?

[+2,097, -0] This woman has lost her God damn mind.

[+1.676, -212] No thanks. I'm not looking at your crusty Cookie. My attic doesn't even have that many cobwebs.

[+990, -6] NewJeans got Min Heejin looking for AAATTEENNTTOIIIOONN.

[+860, -241] This oldest to youngest age gap record will never be broken.

[+667, -4] Shes taking the phrase "Show. Don't tell" to a whole new level.

[+650, -8] I just spit out the Cookie I was eating when I saw this. Boy am I not Hype for this. It must Hurt the members their boss is an Attention seeking lunatic.

[+312, -45,809] What's with all the negative comments? At least give her a chance first. She could have vocals and dance moves for days.

[+309, -0] SHINess back. SHINees back. SHINees BACK BACK BACK BACK!

[+228, -673] I blame Trump.

[+2, -11,335] Hell yes! Sorry Hanni but you've just been demoted to wrecker.

What are your thoughts on this breaking news?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• emanresu remember these?

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• OMG DREW :cryingr::cryingr::cryingr::cryingr::cryingr:

Seriously, IN TEARS. :angryr::angryr::angryr::angryr::angryr:

• nah hitman bang is obviously joining LSFM

pasted-from-clipboard.jpg

I'm feeling it. Did he get Garam kicked out so he could join?

• Hybe is now denying this. We'll see. I think shes serious about this.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!