I prefer larger groups because of the variety of voices in songs

• I like hearing groups with more than 6 members and I realised it's because the bigger variety of voices just makes their songs sound so colourful in a way?

I do listen to songs of groups with 6 members or lesser though but songs with more than 6 voices just stands out better to me + there's more different ways to mix and match different voice types(?) in different segments of the songs, which makes it more interesting to hear (p.s: even if it's multiple short parts or adlibs, as long as it's cohesive with the longer parts of the songs).

I think it's the main reason I liked hearing survival show groups like Wanna One (11), IZ°ONE (12), X1 (11) etc and my favourite group Cravity (9).

I'll probably look out for Boys Planet debut group too since they'll be a large group like Kep1er (though the exact number is not yet confirmed) and a lot of the trainees have shown to have good vocals.

• Ok so more voices alright *slaps group* i got the one's for you here's NCT and seventeen 😎 23 and 13 members respectively

• Tbh i never understood this preference lol ig it must be torturous for you to listen to any solo song bc there’s literally only 1 voice and no variation whatsoever :pepe-cringe: But hey as a boomer once said, different strokes for different folks :iconpepe:

• Same. One of my most favourite groups has 11 member, another one I like has more than 60 but the majority of them dosn't sings so when they did a song together where 38 of them apeared in the MV I liked to see at least 12 of them sing :3 haha

But I can understand that people with overwhelming-problems have issues seeing groups with more than 6 people

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!