Netizens rioting after Yuehua Speedy Audition for GG

• Lol Yuehua the timing, the hell...

We've just learned about IZ*ONE and people were already blaming Yuehua and Starship.

Damn they just shot their own feet.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• It is most likely since they are one of the MANY companies that rejected the contract, that they had big plans using Yena. Honestly shoving Choi Yena in a group with major rookies could be a terrible idea.... just saying. Even if she is added to Everglow the amount of hate she would get would be unbearable for a human , shit even a roach. Even if they do it just to add popularity for Everglow in Korea. Highly doubt she'll be in Everglow.

• It’s best to put Yena in her own group than Everglow. Not like their doing well in the first place. With a new group they can start out fresh and Aisha has a bullying scandal. Seems real since her fans said she hasn’t been on vlive or anything... It wouldn’t look good if they announced she join and then they get exposed.

tumblr_nzies3E9yh1uf1itwo1_500.gif

LORD & SAVIOR PARK JIHYO | ITZY | YUKIKA | RUANN | | TWICE | BRAVE GIRLS | APRIL | FROMIS_9 | TOMMY FEBRUARY6

• War mode? Berserk? Who are they mad at? Just Starship and Yuehua? Or are they pissed at other labels/members?

Yes, everyone.. even within the fandom.. esp on DC Gal.

The main issue within the fandom is debating whether boycotting concert and refunding merch is the right thing to do right now.

If you're not within the fandom, you might think that WIZ*ONE are just being delusional and childish, but it's not that simple.

1. The disbandment announcement just felt so abrupt. Unlike IOI, W1 who have an official/proper schedule for the disbandment.

2. CJ and leaks from business insiders that are working closely has been hinting here and there about the possibilities of contract extension. And even the members themselves has been hinting that there would be something exciting to wait for after the concert.

3. It's clear that CJ and members' respective companies have been in talk extensively about the possibilities of contract extension and one or two companies decided to back out at the last moment because they couldn't agree with the % of their share profit (Starship most likely). So WIZ*ONE now are trying to find out which companies are responsible for this.

4. The main goal of the boycott is not to extend the contract but to postpone the concert to April so WIZ*ONE will have a bit more time with the members or at least have a proper goodbye. They are afraid that there would be nothing after the concert.

• Thanks for the summary!

I heard about the boycott. But isnt it too late to cancel and get a refund for the concert tix? Or does boycott mean that Wizones wont even watch the concert even though they paid for it?

Also, i dont understand why they're blaming OTR/Swing/CJENM. Shouldnt they be blaming Starship/Yuehua/8D? Or maybe CJEnM were being too greedy with the profit sharing?

• Thanks for the summary!

I heard about the boycott. But isnt it too late to cancel and get a refund for the concert tix? Or does boycott mean that Wizones wont even watch the concert even though they paid for it?

Idk, I'm not canceling mine.. but I think it's a full refund, since they want to hurt the companies financially to prove their point.
    I personally think this is a reasonable request, it's just an online concert anyway, it wouldn't be a problem even if it's postponed to d-1 of the disbandment.

Also, i dont understand why they're blaming OTR/Swing/CJENM. Shouldnt they be blaming Starship/Yuehua/8D? Or maybe CJEnM were being too greedy with the profit sharing?

The thing is that we don't even know which companies are responsible for this.. so I think it's pretty reasonable to vent their anger towards the one who are managing IZ*ONE right now and the one that are likely to have enough bargaining power to change the decision.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!