Your favorite official performance video

• This one is epic, what a great way to introduce a new group.

External Content youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It's almost as good as the MV, they are all shining here.

External Content youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

dbed960a80097dc7d9eac973b7be5f732ec99c98.gifv  1f251c53cf32e8a39ff30f639687b517129b0205.gifv  8ce6cd0f2729463446ccbc09563cc6ad65a72d09.gifv

• probably this

External Content www.youtube.com

• probably this

Iconic :yesr:

dbed960a80097dc7d9eac973b7be5f732ec99c98.gifv  1f251c53cf32e8a39ff30f639687b517129b0205.gifv  8ce6cd0f2729463446ccbc09563cc6ad65a72d09.gifv

• External Content www.youtube.com

"We're always with InSomnia, we can spend more time, beyond limits together!"

• This feels more like an MV than a performance video

External Content youtu.be

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

c09dafd21a568e816f2cb77504fa56a8086e9412.gifv

• I was searching for this. Lesserafim killed it with this performance!

External Content youtu.be

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

c09dafd21a568e816f2cb77504fa56a8086e9412.gifv

• Oh that's very hard to say because there are so many great performance videos from so many groups.

Among others, I really like the ones from PIXY, PURPLE KISS and NewJeans and Fifty Fifty - Log In.

That totally blew me away two years ago because it's so super elegant, TWICE - I Can't Stop Me:

Choreography Video 'I CAN'T STOP ME'
    Choreography Video 'I CAN'T STOP ME'TWICE 2nd Album "Eyes wide open" LISTEN NOW:https://TWICE.lnk.to/EyeswideopenTWICE Official Shop: https://TWICE.lnk.to/Sh...
    www.youtube.com

• It's not KPop but I really love this one

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• I think this should be the new Hobgoblin

Hello Bitches is soooo good.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!